The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

Mine are my two 2nd gen prizes : one bronze shimmer from Mystic of the 7 x Trihorn and one silver tinsel from Requiem Valdespar x Trihorn.

Also have a pair of CB silvers and one Cb gold ^^

My rarest dragons are the CB silver I caught last week, and a CB Gold that a amazing forum member got me. Maybe my two GoN's, summoned almost one year apart from each other. And my lovely Neglected *huggles him*

My lowest gen shimmer is 4th gen =P hope to some day get 2nd gens

I do have a magi from the spriter's alt arsani, but he's 3rd gen so not sure how rare that is lol!

Edited by Sirithiliel

I have to say my GoNs. I got my adult on my very first summon. His little frozen companion's egg was summoned 3 tries after that.

My Alt. Sweetlings. Their population if pretty much fixed so there won't be more of them unless something weird happens.

Beyond them, my CB gold, hard fought and wrested from the grip of the cave after years of hunting.

Uh, Frilled or Bright Pink?

Since they don't even drop anymore.

And uh my like.. 5 year old, cave-born Gold and Silvers.

That's about it. I'm boring.

Hmmm, probably my 1 CB red copper female (god help if I could ever get a mate for her), and PB Gold male (again no mate).

Lets see, I've got.... (I don't even know if some of these are still considered rare. I've been around a while, but don't check the forums a ton.)

1 CB Gold

4 Paper

5 CB Silver

1 Cheese

2 Chickens

1 Blue Dino

3 Red Dino

3 Green Dino

3 Yellow Dino

But I think technically my rarest would be my 3 Bright Pinks, since they aren't dropped anymore.

Hmm, last time I posted my rarest was a Blusang, and now I would say probably:

my Guardian of Nature, CB Silver, Zombies 2x

and mmmmaybe this 3rd gen Thuwed, only because all the 1st gens are Thuweds.

Edited by Leicis

Maybe my 3rd gen Gold or my 2nd gen copper.....?

Or maybe my 2nd gen PB Alt black :3

Or maybe it could be one of my 25 cheese dragons?

Edited by I Want Cheese Dragon

I somehow managed to snag a CB Blusang the other day. I didn't even know they were rare until I checked the wiki.

I also nabbed a paper, 2 cheeses and 2 dinos in the cave a few years ago.

Edited by Black Blaze

I guess... maybe my 3G Bronze Shimmer and/or 4G Silver Tinsel from (Abby) and another 4G from Dawn's Silver Medal.

Like a lot of the posts here, I have to say my CB Gold boy, Ofae. He was my first and currently only gold and I caught him entirely at random - I really don't know how I got so lucky! biggrin.gif Shame he hasn't produced any gold offspring yet, but he's fathered a good few coppers so it's not like I can complain.

Edited by Cendaquenta

Well I have discountinued breeds...no longer avaliable so they're pretty rare. But then I also have the first valentine dragon which I think is more rare? Frills and bright pinks were common so I feel like more people have them than the 09s. I also have a 4 digit code gold CB but I don't know when the codes changed to 5 digits so they could have been around for a while. And two 2G shimmers but although they're a pain to get they're still available and more will appear.

I guess it's my CB yulebuck, pumpkin and 09.

Edited by Tango

I have a pair of frills, a couple of cb golds and silvers I've collected since 2008, two 2nd gen shimmerkin, a 2nd gen from spriter's alts, two papers with an actual gender (caught in 2008) and a pair of cb pumpkins. I think my rarest would have to be the 2nd gen Thuwed or the 2nd gen holly.

My rarest dragons...hm. To be honest? My entire Black Horde are some of the rarest things to me. But I'm also grateful for my third gen Bronze Tinsel and my three CB silvers (the last of whom I caught, the first two of which were a gift and a trade). As well as my Guardians of Nature, the last of which I summoned just a short while ago. -Smiles- ...I suppose I'm rather boring with what my choices are -- I'm sure there are many others who have rarer dragons. But these guys are all mine and I love them.

I have a pair of frills, a couple of cb golds and silvers I've collected since 2008, two 2nd gen shimmerkin, a 2nd gen from spriter's alts, two papers with an actual gender (caught in 2008) and a pair of cb pumpkins. I think my rarest would have to be the 2nd gen Thuwed or the 2nd gen holly.

Ha weird I never even knew paper dragons had genders - least of all that they got removed. I've got a female one! The more you know ~

my two GoNs, my leetle tree, and maybe the 4g silver?

i don't have any of the discontinued species either, i was around at the time but never caught any since they used to be so common, lol.

Not sure how to rank them, but as far as rarity or market "value" my best ones are probably a CB Silver, 2 2G Thuweds (Pygmy and Striped River), 3 GoNs, and a 3G bronze Shimmer. After those are 4 CB Coppers and several CB Holidays (2 Heartstealing, 2 Mutamore, 4 Desipis, 4 Caligene, 2 Mistletoe, 2 Aegis).

Despite having all those (don't get me wrong I love them all), my favorite is still my oldest dragon, an Electric. She has sentimental value you darn market you! xd.png