The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

I finally got my second GoN biggrin.gif and a lovely 3rd gen Bronze Shimmer added to my rares.

I was going to say my cave born Gold, Aurum Nobilis, but I guess most people think that a holly is rarer so I'd probably have to go with Holly Bunni and her daughter Holly Flame Viddles.

Though my two Guardians of Nature might count too.

I still only have one GoN! Other than her, I'd say my CB metallics - gold, silver, and copper (seems pretty rare, too). I feel like my old Halloween 2008 dragon, Deadsey, counts as an honourable mention because he's from the oldest group of vampires. Old vampires are more powerful in every book I've ever read. happy.gif

I hope I'll be able to add Neglected to this list very soon.

I suppose my 2 Guardian of Natures, CB metals (5 Silvers, 2 Golds), and....my 3G Shimmer~ tongue.gif

(Don't forget my 2G Shimmer/Tinsel-fails either, but that's just my personal view of them since I think they're valuable).

Two CB coppers (caught on the release), a CB Gold ... Yeah, those are my only valuables ... >.>

I can add a CB gold and a 3rd gen shimmer from a rather rare shimmer to my list. She's one of my new favs, even if she refused her destined mate dry.gif

I have no idea. Perhaps its my gold tinsel, or maybe its my ice/thunder dragons.

My Neglected, although my CB Golds and Silvers are close runner-ups.

I just got 2 Uncommon dragons, an uncommon Hellfire Wyvern, and then I got an uncommon Purple Dragon. Yay for me!

Edited by ShadowMint

My rarest dragon. Defenitly my cb bronze shimmer smile.gif

followed by my GoN (at last!!!!!) and a few cb silvers, a cb gold and the coppers from release day. Has been a good year! I got them all in 2013

Well, I have two pretty Hollies I managed to catch all on my own. I remember my hands were shaking for a long time after realizing I actually got them laugh.gif

I think my frilled dragons and the old pink one since you can't get them anymore? ohmy.gif

From the ones you still can get my green dino, cheese-dragons and my only chicken.

This lil' -please only use lineage links on the forum- view/jtNK8]Silver[/url].

And here's Its lineage

Edited by rubyshoes

Don't know...probably my Guardian of Nature, since unlike CB golds and silvers, I only have one (adult).