The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

Well, I have a 3rd gen Holly, a GoN, a CB Silver, a Leetle Tree, a CB Yulebuck, a CB Old Pink, and a CB Frill. I also have a non-CB Frill but they are less rare than CB ones. That's about as rare as I am going to get. I don't know anyone to get much else, especially NDs.

I guess my Gon, 4th gen shimmers, third gen tinsels and 2nd gen metals. But the GoN is the rarest.

A cheese dragon, and my 3rd try female GON. Almost got a purple dino egg and a Leetle egg, but some people with no trophy snatched them away with me.

My frill, my GoN and my leetle.

I used to have a zombie but I expunge'd him. Couldn't keep my paws off that BSA, had to try it for myself dry.gif

I think that my rarest would have to be my CB Silver.

Huhh

CB Gold?

CB Silver?

3rd Gen Shimmer?

I dunno, I feel they're in the same level of "rareness" in my scroll .-.

the rarest dragon i have is most likely my ice, and then my silver, and after that my dinos, haha.

I would say my Gold dragon Oroboros. *still can't believe that i got him in the AP*

Then of course my GoN and all my CB Black Marrows *just love Black Marrows*

I have CB Golds, CB Silvers*, CB Old Pinks, CB Frills, two GoN.

*Because of the date it was stolen, my rarest dragon is probably this .

Edited by casprrr

My Neglected, I think, as long as no one decides to suggest they be turned into Mints any time soon. [shot for inside joke]

My rarest would have to be my Cheese I caught at the AP, Paper I snatched from the caves, or the Leetle Tree I've luckily grabbed before anyone else can.

The CB Silver that I got as a gift from Gistofeverything~

Probably the Leetle tree, and a few papers and cheeses. I also have an alt. Black hanging around too, but I'm pretty sure they aren't all that rare anymore.

I hate all you people with your fancy metallics *grumbles* laugh.gif

Mine is a mix between a silver i caught in the AP when I first joined or my holly (considering most dont even have one).

I would say my rarest is my Second Generation Holly from a 2011 Honorable Mention Holly.

After that, I don't know (maybe my one and only successful Zombie?)

Cb gold, Cb silver, leetle tree and zombie dragon... I'm still trying to get a neglected to complete my collection.