The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

My pair of CB silvers. The only bad thing is that they're both girls. I'm surprised I was capable of catching them at all!

Probably the two NDs I have. Someone offered them for my 2nd gen pb gold, so I took it and thanked them profusely lol.

Probably the two NDs I have. Someone offered them for my 2nd gen pb gold, so I took it and thanked them profusely lol.

Uh. I must be an idiot. Usually I gift my 2nd gen PB golds in the Community Notice Board.

Some of my most prized dragons is my '13 CB Ice dragon, purebred 3rd gen Thunder, Cheese, and my 3rd gen Yulebuck.

I'd also say that my Golden Wyverns are valuable to me, too. All nine of them <3 And all twenty of my pretty Vampire dragons.

Probably my three cb almandines only one which was traded for. The other two I caught by myself

Copper, Bronze tinsel, Yellow Undine, Chronos Xenowyrm

These breeds are found only once at my scroll.

My CB Silvers are meta rarest. On my scroll... I have a few breed I only have one of.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Wow... I just realized I own this. What are the odds or successfully creating something like this?! So proud to be owner of this amazing lineage. Thank you breeder! http://dragcave.net/lineage/OnGRP I think this is pretty rare.

Interesting... Does this mean Zombies can have children (breeding before zombified) and then included in lineages?

My rarest are probably her and him.