TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Edit: Man, I just got an idea, but cant do it because of the way things are facing/the size of them. Back to the drawing board.

I know what you are talking about, the way things are facing took away some of my ideas. I wish there was a way you could turn the decorations around.

I'm having issues with overlapping ornaments. For some of them, whatever you put on first is on the bottom and than whatever you put on second simply overlaps it. But for some of the ornaments (I'm looking at you star topper!) it goes on top no matter what order you put the ornaments on.

Any idea if this is a bug or do those stars really need to be the center of attention at all times?

Also wishing for the ability to mirror flip the ornaments. I wanted the dragon to be able to blow the trumpet and for the birds to mirror each other on the tree.

I used the dino thing as a perch for the cardinal =3

I'm having issues with overlapping ornaments. For some of them, whatever you put on first is on the bottom and than whatever you put on second simply overlaps it. But for some of the ornaments (I'm looking at you star topper!) it goes on top no matter what order you put the ornaments on.

Any idea if this is a bug or do those stars really need to be the center of attention at all times?

wink.gif Remove the topper, rearrange your objects, then put the topper back.

Also wishing for the ability to mirror flip the ornaments. I wanted the dragon to be able to blow the trumpet and for the birds to mirror each other on the tree.

Huh. I'm not having that issue with my stars. Maybe try going to your scroll and then back to your tree?

If they aren't faded, they will be seen. wink.gif

All of my ornaments that are not on the tree do not show up as faded, apart from 2 of the silver/gold tinsel-type decorations.

Some of them it doesn't matter WHAT order I place them, one will ALWAYS show up on top - and when I want an overlap, that is ANNOYING ME mad.gif

All of my ornaments that are not on the tree do not show up as faded, apart from 2 of the silver/gold tinsel-type decorations.

Move them right over into the brown areas at the sides of your scroll ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

O.O I wish I had a dragon on top of my tree...

seriously, they're awesome!

I kind of felt like a suck-up using the TJ symbol on mind, too. But since TJ's ultimately the one to pick the winners, I figured a bit of sucking-up can't hurt...

I used it, but not as a topper. For some reason, I felt it was just too small and looked lonely at the very tip-top, so I used the golden western instead, and stuck the TJ symbol between the first and second part (going from top to bottom) of the gold garland, where it had the company of the blue candle, the purple *normal* ball ornament, and the yellow translucent one.

Plus, the western dragon's tail just touched the gold garland, which I think has a really cool effect. biggrin.gif

And I've pretty much finished my decorations I think... Nothing more I'd really want on there (except the pretty five golden things, but I wasn't on that day) so I'm just trying to leave it alone for fear of ruining it. xd.png

Some of them it doesn't matter WHAT order I place them, one will ALWAYS show up on top - and when I want an overlap, that is ANNOYING ME mad.gif

Yeah. The gold bird always goes under the silver bird, and the stars always go on top of any other topper no matter what. I'm hoping that it'll magically fix itself. I had wanted to combine two toppers into a huge ornament, but I can't get the star to be on the bottom. (Which it needs to be for it to look right.)

O.O I wish I had a dragon on top of my tree...

seriously, they're awesome!

IIRC, they're todays decoratons. couldnt you still get some?

(Or was that yesterday? I have a horrible sense of time... xS)

IIRC, they're todays decoratons. couldnt you still get some?

(Or was that yesterday? I have a horrible sense of time... xS)

Oh sorry, I wasn't clear xd.png I meant in real life lol I've still got my tree *fire hazard symbol flashes red*

If i get honorable mention then i would ask for a Holly or Frill =3

The ornaments today are beyond awesome. I can't wait to start decorating with them.

GNAH! I thought the problem about various ornaments overlapping/not overlapping each other... but my ornaments go underneath my popcorn garlands sad.gif

Really throws a wrench into my plans.

Why don't the individual little garlands behave like the big ones? Or at the very least, like other ornaments, and have them go underneath an ornament that was clicked after them.

sad.gif

[e] for clarity's sake, the ornaments I'm having issues with are the baubles from the first day.

Edited by silverstreak12

Can't find the TJ symbol.... And don't want to reset everything I already did just to find it.... *cries*

EDIT: Apparently I'm blind. blink.gif Found it.

Edited by blackmoonflower

I love the ornaments, I really do, it's just that all the birds and the velociraptor face the same way. And the deer too.