TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Wait a few more days you'll get more. lol

As for the large red bag I am treating it as a present in bag and putting it under the tree. And for the member who said large plate I think you mean the one that looks like an old fashioned childs ball.

TJ gave the perimeters of the tree area so I see no reason you cannot put things UNDER the tree or have them floating around it. Can't wait to see that one. smile.gif

Also ALL voting will be ANONYMOUS you will not know who you are voting for and they will not know you voted for them.

These are my opinions and I think I have read EVERY (or nearly) post in this topic. lol

Good luck everyone.

Wait a few more days you'll get more. lol

As for the large red bag I am treating it as a present in bag and putting it under the tree. And for the member who said large plate I think you mean the one that looks like an old fashioned childs ball.

TJ gave the perimeters of the tree area so I see no reason you cannot put things UNDER the tree or have them floating around it. Can't wait to see that one. smile.gif

Also ALL voting will be ANONYMOUS you will not know who you are voting for and they will not know you voted for them.

These are my opinions and I think I have read EVERY (or nearly) post in this topic. lol

Good luck everyone.

Does everyone else have a large red bag, or is that a variation?

Or does that refer to one of what appears to me to be perhaps two jars or pots, one red and one purple?

(Yeah, I come here confused and work from there, lol.)

Edit: thanks, WraithZephyr.

Wasn't sure if I'd missed something, maybe hidden behind one of the immobile presents beneath the tree.

Edited by Syphoneira

Does everyone else have a large red bag, or is that a variation?

Or does that refer to one of what appears to me to be perhaps two jars or pots, one red and one purple?

(Yeah, I come here confused and work from there, lol.)

they are referring to the spice/herb/trinket jars. In a way they could look like a bag if you didn't know what they were.

Hmm, I'm going to have fun decorating the tree. I love design in all its forms, so this is a treat.

I have three presents under my tree smile.gif

~Happy Xylr

Edited by Xylr

Question: Can gold, silver and bronze prize winners choose custom codes?

Edited by Sunrise

My 2nd piece of twinkle lights doesn't twinkle even when connected to the one that does. Is anyone else having that problem?

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

I would like to thank TJ and all involved for that lovely entertainment!!!

Many thanks!

My 2nd piece of twinkle lights doesn't twinkle even when connected to the one that does. Is anyone else having that problem?

Don't worry mine are the same. They are completly different so it's okay if one lights up and the other does not. It's sappose to be like that.

~Xylr

Thanks for posting this; I totally hadn't noticed the second piece, it got lost in the three xd.png Mine doesn't twinkle either.

Thanks for posting this; I totally hadn't noticed the second piece, it got lost in the three xd.png Mine doesn't twinkle either.

I think the non-twinkling one is a piece of garland unsure.gif

I almost missed that one too. I do love this set of ornaments - they are so pretty.

I think the non-twinkling one is a piece of garland unsure.gif

*zooms in* Ah, I think you're right. And this is the first time I noticed the little dragon and snowman inside the snowglobe as well ^.^

I have a cute little idea for my tree, but I'm going to wait a few days before I start.

*zooms in* Ah, I think you're right. And this is the first time I noticed the little dragon and snowman inside the snowglobe as well ^.^

Is it a snowman?

My monitor isn't great, and going by the shape and what I thought were wings, I thought it might have been a chicken, or a duck! xd.png

The orange on top should perhaps have been a hint, lol, but it looks long-necked on my puter...

The leaves on the side branches seem to be a little larger everytime I look today - is that just me being over-tired and woozy?

I haz flu and everything looks weird to me, lol.

Did anyone else notice that the dragon in the snowglobe appears to be a Holly? biggrin.gif I love it, now everyone who logged in has their very own Leetle Holly!

Thanks, TJ and everyone who is involved in this Christmas event! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

Did anyone else notice that the dragon in the snowglobe appears to be a Holly? biggrin.gif I love it, now everyone who logged in has their very own Leetle Holly!

Thanks, TJ and everyone who is involved in this Christmas event! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

I didn't even notice that^^

It's a snowman and a holly...

*hugs the person who made everything, then hugs TJ*

~Xylr

Will ornaments placed away from the vicinity of the tree be counted as off or on the tree? What do we do with ornaments we don't want to use?

I would say it's a Holly, too.

Will ornaments placed away from the vicinity of the tree be counted as off or on the tree? What do we do with ornaments we don't want to use?

If the ornament is far enough from the tree that it "fades out" then it is counted as not being on the tree and others will not see it during the contest.

if it's not on the tree then it's not counted. If it's on the side then it's not apart of the tree.^^

~Xylr