TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Well, I think I'll still try to participate, even though my chances of even being an honorable mention aren't good. (Although, given what the honorable mentions get to choose from, I'm at a loss as to what I'd pick if I did win, since Neglected and Zombie are the only dragon species I haven't gotten).

I figured out what the prize dragon is! I traced the outline, it fits!

user posted image

That. Is. Epic.

Great imagination o3o

I envy you. xd.png

I'm a bronze freak... I have been hoping for a bronze dragon for a long time. I kinda hope I get third place. tongue.gif

wholly crud, its the third day and people already have plans for what their trees will look like? I just thought I'd put on the ornaments I liked best and cross my fingers xd.png... kinda hard to plan when only 1/4 of the decorations have come out.

[*]The first, second, and third place winners will each receive a variant of a never-before-seen dragon. Let's call these variants gold, silver, and bronze. First place gets the gold variant, second place gets the silver variant, third place gets the bronze variant.

[*]Custom dragon codes are available upon request.

[*]All eggs given to winners/honorable mentions will "CB" and will be safeguarded against sickness.

Any questions?

Prizes- It says that the prizes are variants of a never before seen dragon, but does that mean the actual version will be released soon?

Codes- That will be so fun! I don't know what my code would be. Something that describes me smile.gif

CB and Sickness- Yay smile.gif safeguarded

Oh... this is so totally cool TJ, I'm not good decorating but I'm going to try to be great to get something here biggrin.gif

Thank you!! Be well, Monica

Oh, nice. It's awesome that they're going to be breedable. n__n

As for the leetle tree thing, I don't think you'd be able to ask for them as they're not currently available and they're not breedable?

I could be wrong.

Prizes- It says that the prizes are variants of a never before seen dragon, but does that mean the actual version will be released soon?

Codes- That will be so fun! I don't know what my code would be. Something that describes me smile.gif

I imagine so....with the timing I wonder if the three places will be the variant of the upcoming Valentine's Dragon? You never know wink.gif

Ooh, I can't wait! I've already got a design for my tree already planned out! I already know what dragon i'm going to ask for if I get honorable mention!

Awesome sauce contest.

I've already started decorating, but it's just for fun, If I get a prize then awesome, but I think the fact we have a tree to decorate this holiday season is the real prize <3

Thank you T.J.

Good luck to all, may the best tree win biggrin.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry4633331

They will never be released in the cave proper.

I can't even access my tree right now.

since late last night it doesn't load up.

Edited by skyie

Not sure if this has already been answered in the time I've been gone, but when I left it was still unanswered...

Can you ask for leetle trees?

I think I'm just going to wait for all the decorations before I begin seriously designing my tree.

I redesign my tree as new ornaments pop up tongue.gif Just so I have time to really think about how I want my tree to look, and so that I have a visual to help me in doing so.

I think the fact we have a tree to decorate this holiday season is the real prize <3

I totally agree. Decorating my tree is probably one of the most enjoyable things I've done on DC. I won't love it any less if I don't get the prize.

Question about the Frill Egg:

Will this Frill be able to reproduce more Frills when its an adult? Or will its action breed only produce the egg of the other parent it breeds with?

Just curious. ._.

This is going to be so much fun! I've already started playing with the tree but I waiting to see what new ornaments we get ^^

I'm glad the prize dragons are going to be breedable happy.gif

Thanks TJ!

I've been checking my tree since early Sunday evening and I've only got one batch of ornaments. Nothing new has been added. Is there something I should be doing to get them?