TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I seem to have forgotten, but is there a limit on the amount of leetle trees we can have? huh.gif

I seem to have forgotten, but is there a limit on the amount of leetle trees we can have? huh.gif

One Leetle Tree per scroll. They can't be abandoned...

Wow, this is amazing! I think that this is an amazing edition to the holiday fun. Good luck to everyone and i hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

EDIT

What happens if our scroll names are different from our forum names? For instance, i am leodoug on the forums, but my scroll is pterac. How will we you communicate with the proper winners if the names are different?

Edited by leodoug

One Leetle Tree per scroll. They can't be abandoned...

that's what I thought, thank you smile.gif

I'd also heard trees couldn't be killed either, but obviously no one wants to check it out in case they're only being dropped today. :x

My question is, what if someone who isn't a forum member wins? I'm guessing TJ will be able to notify them by email, since I believe you have to register your email address when you sign up the first time. (I may possibly have answered my own question there....lol)

I'd also heard trees couldn't be killed either, but obviously no one wants to check it out in case they're only being dropped today. :x

"The leetle tree is too cute to kill. "

I no longer care about Xmas ornaments and new rare dragon prizes OMG i GOT A LEETLE TREE!@!!!!

Thankyou

Thankyou

Thankyou

Thankyou!

"The leetle tree is too cute to kill. "

Lol that's hilarious. I agree, they are too cute to kill. xd.png

Anyways, this event with the tree decorating is pretty interesting. Hopefully my art skills can help me out with this event. I'm so looking forward to decorating my tree~ Cx

TJ, I am dead serious when I say that I think I love you. I would kill for a chance at a CB holly or one of the special dragons.

Was not expecting leetle tree's.... had to abandon one of my hatchies to get one.... ah well, I can breed another next year

Question! If we have missed a day of ornaments do we get disqualified?! D:

Question! If we have missed a day of ornaments do we get disqualified?! D:

It was already answered by T.J. No, you will just have one ornament less to use in decoration.

It was already answered by T.J. No, you will just have one ornament less to use in decoration.

Oh ok...Thank you for answering >.<

i have 2 things. can the eggs of the prize winners be abandoned and gah i cant choose between holly and frills D:

Thank you TJ this is very generous of you. Although I must say the Honorable Mention is very allluring to me....Holly or CB Gold...Holly or CB Gold...It would be a dream come true for any of us I'm sure. biggrin.gif

I read most of the post but not all so I hope this has not been asked already, Will the names be listed with the trees being reviewed for votes. If they are it will surely be unfair to the least known of us, or those that have chosen less than favorable names. Tj is usually up on whats going on I hope this hasn't slipped by.

All voting is anonymous. You don't know who are You voting for, and who has voted for You

All voting is anonymous and you don't have to visit a user's scroll to vote on their tree.
Edited by Sharanay

i have 2 things. can the eggs of the prize winners be abandoned and gah i cant choose between holly and frills D:

Why would want to abandon your egg? blink.gif

I'm really looking forward to judging the trees!

This sounds amazing smile.gif Hopefully I get an honourable mention (as I don't see how I should win biggrin.gif )