TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I'm saving this topic at newly created polish Drag Cave forum.

There is one important question from polish users. Will there be a possibility to advertise Your tree? As we can put our eggies everywhere could we do the same with the tree? Maybe it was written somewhere above, but reading almost 20 pages with "cool idea", "hope I will win", "what to choose CB gold or Holly" could make my brain heartless to any information posted here xd.png

I'm saving this topic at newly created polish Drag Cave forum.

There is one important question from polish users. Will there be a possibility to advertise Your tree? As we can put our eggies everywhere could we do the same with the tree? Maybe it was written somewhere above, but reading almost 20 pages with "cool idea", "hope I will win", "what to choose CB gold or Holly" could make my brain heartless to any information posted here xd.png

No, all trees and voting will remain anonymous during the voting period. You don't know who voted for your tree, you who has the tree you're voting for.

After the winners are awarded, all trees become available for the public, though.

It's all anonymous. You don't know who you're voting for, and you don't know who voted for you.

I think this is the only fair solution for voting.

I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks TJ.

Wow. Just wow. I am in awe both for the contest, the very wise way it's all organised and, naturally, the prizes! Now if only I could invent something worth a mention (as with all these amazing artists on the site it is quite unlikely I would get one of the prizes). And of course, good luck and flying imagination to everybody!

This sounds like the most awesome all-users' contest on Dragcave yet! I can't wait to see all decoration and prizes! I'm preparing myself to rate as many trees as possible!

Mmm, I don't think my tree will be a big deal. I was planning a tree decorated only with bells and ribbons, and a paper bird on top. We'll see... xd.png

This is just awesome biggrin.gif Thank you so much TJ happy.gif It's going to be fun to see everybodys trees :3

This sounds incredibly awesome! The way voting and everything else is done, should curb some of those who have been complaining and griping about the whole thing.

Hmmm I have CB gold and Siver so little allure there but Holly, holly, holly. *pant drool* Been trying for a holly for three years with no luck maybe decorating a tree might give me better luck.

Oh, this is going to be so much fun! The top prize dragons (never before seen 0.0) can breed (wheeee!), and an honorable mention tree could even net a holly dragon (yes, yes, yes ... c'mooooon, tree!) The voting plan is great. And it will keep us entertained until almost February!

What a treat! biggrin.gif

Thank you for explaining the rules, TJ.

I doubt I have any chance at all of winning anything, but I do love decorating trees, so will have fun with that.

Good luck to everyone - and most of all have fun decorating!

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

To everyone:

Good luck, don't worry about your chances, have fun, get decortations, try to edit your tree to make it your own unique trim, be entertained, do your best, and may the best (check one) creature/boy/girl/man win.

Happy December.

Fun biggrin.gif

F is for friends who decorate forever

U is for ur tree is awesome, see?

N is for nightime when the tree lights glow so beautifully....

Down here in the Dragcave-eeeee!

Ohsnap. Cool stuff. This is more fair than I expected it. smile.gif I'm sure everyone will have tons of fun.

Thanks TJ (and spriters) for thinking it through and thanks for all the holiday fun <3 !

Will we be notified if we get into the top 200? Or will we be able to see all teh ratings on our tree, just not the rater?

I'm entering, because it's fun. I'll probably not even get a look in as far as prizes go, but if I do, whatever is bestowed upon me will be cherished.

Thank you TJ and everyone else involved.