TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I got the TJ icon one, I never saw a pickle and I know I logged in everyday and viewed my tree :/

wish I could remember what day it was, but can't sorry sad.gif

The 1 through 4 voting scores seem to like me... Either that or I'm just being picky. :/ Then, again. I am very organized and specific person, not to mention a neat freak, so yeah.

Overdecorated, very few, use-of-all-toppers, unoriginality-- I've seen a lot of those, even a blank tree... I wonder if someone did that purposely... -_o

Edited by DarkSylar

I haven't seen one that looks anything like mine yet...I think that may be a bad sign. xd.png

Personally if I saw that pokeball one I'd give it a 4 at most for reasons I've already stated.

I've been rating a lot of trees low...actually...*very, very picky*

I'm giving 1's when they're so cluttered that you just know that if they were real, they'd be a fire hazard. Though I'm looking at mine and I keep thinking that if the tree topper were real, that tree would not be standing straight. xd.png

(I still want to know what the heck that TJ-icon is and how people got it) (yup, i'm being repetitive. It's driving me nuts!)

It was one of the ornaments available with... erm... I don't remember which day, sorry. But it was released with the raptor. c:

@Marie, the TJ icon ornament (along with the little raptor) came out the same day as the toppers--just a few minutes after them, I believe. I don't know about them being in the Wiki, but they are on the first page of the thread, where Dis was posting all of the ornaments and who made them. smile.gif

Edit: to clarify, they came out on the 12th day. smile.gif

Edited by Thecraftydragon

Dunno about you guys but I have the pickle and the TJ icon but used neither on my tree.

*smiles to self*

I'm curious on how my tree is doing. ._.

Feeling paranoid now that I've seen and judged a whole bunch of them.

Well, on that note you could say red-gold or multi-colored trees aren't original either xd.png

Yeah, I've been giving red/gold themed trees low votes too.

Unless something about the tree screams originality to me, it usually gets a 3-5. I'm being incredibly picky. xd.png

To be fair, the pickle blends into the tree terribly well.

I noticed it was on there at the very last minute and had to yank half my ornaments off to remove it.

Rather annoys me when there's random ornaments floating in midair...

I see a lot of those, I suspect they are accidental.

I must say that I don't really like most trees I have seen..

they used insanely much ornaments, poor tree would fall for sure if you'd do that in real life :']

also had some trees with the ornaments around the tree :']

either just use them or leave them out xd.png

just saw this tree:

~Image Removed~

gave it a 10

Edited by _Z_

I wonder about my tree, as well... I wonder if anyone has come across it-- Probably, yes. xP Wondering what they think of it, is whats driving me crazy.

I figured I'd show my tree since a few others have shown theirs and mods told me it was alright to do so. However, since i know some of you don't wish to know the identity of the person who created it, I'm putting it in a link <3

~Image Removed~

For anybody that wishes to look ^-^

Edited by _Z_

I'm amazed I haven't seen any trees that look like mine. And here I thought that my design was completely unoriginal.

I also seem to like 4-7 on the scale.

My favourite tree so far is one I saw right now and it had the decorations in a rainbow shape/colouring, very pretty! 10/10 cool.gif