TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I am finding the voting a bit difficult. Some of the designs I've seen just don't appeal to me, but I am sure the creators of the trees like them. I am quite sure my tree is one that will be viewed as boring and uncreative, but I felt happy with my final design as it made me happy. *shrugs* Well, I will do my best to be fair.

Some of the ornaments are off to the side, so dunno if they're actually glitches or if the decorator did that deliberately. And some of these trees have more ornaments floating around it instead of on it.

There have been some really great artistic ones... Great job people xd.png

I'm trying to crop an image so I can show you guys one I saw with a bird made out of ornaments.. help biggrin.gif

Okay, call me lazy-- don't want to read through all the pasts posts-- but when I am voting, and I decide to quit for the night, and vote tomorrow, will it start up again where I left off? I don't want to miss anyone.

EDIT-- suddenly I'm getting a whole lot of Database error messages when trying to vote.

Edited by cynlee717

Okay, call me lazy-- don't want to read through all the pasts posts-- but when I am voting, and I decide to quit for the night, and vote tomorrow, will it start up again where I left off? I don't want to miss anyone.

I'm pretty certain the order is random. ^^

I've seen a lot of really good trees, and some that would habe been amazing had their garlands been below the ornaments instead of on top of them.

I actually saw one tree with no ornamnets on it at all. I'm... not quite sure what to make of that.

Really people, I don't think we're supposed to be posting our tree's here! I personally don't want to know who the tree's belong to!

I'm stuck on error messages now! Ugh. So frustrating after all of this waiting!

I've seen some really nice tree's and I even saw one tree that has so much stuff on it the tree itself wasn't visible anymore! xd.png

I do sort of wish that I knew what my tree was being rated...but I suppose that'd lead to cheating.

So.. on the tree preview thing it shows my decorations that arent on my tree next to my tree>.>

I just saw one that had ornaments floating above and to the side of the tree. It took me a minute to figure out that it was a giant dragon. Gave it a ten. xd.png

Some of the ornaments are off to the side, so dunno if they're actually glitches or if the decorator did that deliberately. And some of these trees have more ornaments floating around it instead of on it.

There have been some really great artistic ones... Great job people xd.png

I think the ones with ornaments shifter are glitched. At least I hope they are.

Really people, I don't think we're supposed to be posting our tree's here! I personally don't want to know who the tree's belong to!

I'm stuck on error messages now! Ugh. So frustrating after all of this waiting!

I've seen some really nice tree's and I even saw one tree that has so much stuff on it the tree itself wasn't visible anymore! xd.png

LOL! I've actualy seen a few of those, I gave both of them good scores for making me laugh. xd.png

For this to be truly anonymous, people should stop posting their trees. It's not going to get you better votes. If anything, if people find your tree, they'll give you worse votes for ruining the anonymity of the contest.

There will probably be a 'Post your tree' thread after this is all over.

annndd I'm stuck on a massive database error that won't let me continue voting :/.

Oh yes, now I'm actually certain the order is random. When you refresh the page a new one shows up. ;]

I feel bad for some of the people whose stuff is all over. It does look like some were not aware of the glitch =x But still, not giving high sympathy scores because it could simple be how they did it too. sad.gif

Is anyone else spending crazy amounts of time checking trees to see if they can find the pickle? laugh.gif

Oh! good idea! I should've thought of that!

I found a tree where both the '4' '5' '6' options and 'Vote' button are being covered by the large blinking lights decor.

So this tree will not receive any votes whatsoever.

Going to need to refresh the page to skip this one. <.<

Saw one with a breast cancer ribbon made out of ornaments. =)

0.o How'd they pull that one off? That's amazing.

AHAHAHA I just saw I tree with a goofy smiley face on it. I gave it a 10. xd.png