TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I've been giving ones. And I'm having mixed feelings about people posting pictures of trees. Commenting about what trees look like is one thing, but I think pictures (no matter how awesome) spoil the anonymity of the event.

Look, the dragon prevents the raptor from running away. I thought it was hilarious. xd.png

user posted image

just saw this tree:

~Image Removed~

That tree is epic blink.gif I hope I get to see it and give it a 10/10.

Edited by _Z_

Look, the dragon prevents the raptor from running away. I thought it was hilarious. xd.png

user posted image

I saw that one, the topper is cute.

Edited by Drakrono

I figured I'd show my tree since a few others have shown theirs and mods told me it was alright to do so. However, since i know some of you don't wish to know the identity of the person who created it, I'm putting it in a link <3

~Removed~

For anybody that wishes to look ^-^

ohh clever. i'd give it an 8

Edited by _Z_

the trees i see are so plain...sometimes there will be one with a specific color code. (like the all silver/blue tree. but that had hardly anything on it at all.)

i even saw a tree with a smiley face on it smile.gif

:/

I just voted for about 5 trees then got a Database Error page...and it won't go away ._.

I am a harsh judge. I only voted 2 ten's. If theres one with random ornaments flying around I will rate it low. Even if it is the best tree ever, if it has random ornaments around it will be rated low. o.o

~Removed~

good idea

HEY!!! WOah, woah! Thats MY tree!! mad.gif

Edited by _Z_

Rather annoys me when there's random ornaments floating in midair...

I used all of my 20 lights on the very top as a little string of lights above the tree. Now you're making me a little worried :|

It irks me that people are using more than two of the dragon/bird decorations. I'm pretty positive that those dragons were all designed to be toppers. :/

I like a few of the trees I've seen though I'm sadden a lot of the ornaments were flying about though I know they were accidental. I'm amazed a lot of people put so much ornaments on the tree. The poor thing looks like it was getting choked. xd.png

But I still like how different a lot of people's are. C:

~Removed~

good idea

That is my tree. o.o

Edited by _Z_

xd.png I already got yours grishiu. I don't remember what I voted it, though.

It's ridiculous that I've already spent about an hour voting for trees when I normally hate rating things with numbers and will refuse anytime I can avoid it. xd.png

HEY!!! WOah, woah! Thats MY tree!! mad.gif

lol its everybody's tree. you can't put the link. you have to take a snapshot of it.

So, whose tree is it? o__O

It can't be /all/ of your trees.

If you just put the link to the tree page, it will take each person to their own tree.

lol its everybody's tree. you can't put the link. you have to take a snapshot of it.

That's the problem... I don't know how... sleep.gif'

Just started rating.

My first was a fat looking tree, then a silver/white design.

I also saw the "I <3 DC" tree! LOL

I'm nervous about others seeing my tree, good thing it's anonymous..for now. =.=

edit: montuoro100, an ornament?

Ctrl+Prnt Scrn and paste onto Paint and save as jpeg. Upload it on photobucket or imageshack..

Edited by geminigrl016

This is my~Removed~], if anyone is interested. I feel like I did too little, but I haven't seen very many "traditional" trees yet.

Edited by _Z_

if i put::

~Removed~

you will be sent to your tree and i will be sent to mine. its the same link! take a snapshot of your tree!

Edited by _Z_

I find that my voting it getting progressively more and more harsh as I vote.

So, whose tree is it? o__O

It can't be /all/ of your trees.

It's mine. I think the person ment it was good because they put "Good idea" but didn't intend to put it as theirs. If they are intending to say it is theirs....then I am reporting that person to TJ. o.o