TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Ahhh! Above the tree a sleigh and the nutcracker as Santa then the birds as reindeer with lights conecting them then on "Rudolph" a star on his beak! Gave it a 7

I just found a really good one! All the toppers are standing on top of other ornaments in order to reach the top of the tree to put the star up! xd.png So getting a 10!

Giving out mainly 3's and 4's, haven't seen that many great designs

Just a note for people on the trees where some of the numbers are covered by ornaments, since I just came across one too now, if you can't click on the number you WANT to give the tree, then click on another one, and use the arrow keys to move the marker to the one you want before you click submit. :|b

Thanks for the tip! Just encountered my first one just then - good thing I decided to check the forum before finalizing a vote. wink.gif

I'm afraid that my idea, which I thought was original, is not. At all.

Oh well. It was fun to make.

Good luck to all!

I have a visual issue with using the dragon tree toppers as decorations, because of the gaps in the shapes. It's just one of those things I can't tolerate, and I'm constantly rating trees lower because of it. >.< That and the red and gold garland. For some illogical reason, I can't stand it, and it makes me twitchy.

Man, I thought MY tree was ridiculously busy when I submitted it, but after seeing some trees now I feel like I didn't tack enough things onto it. xd.png

Saw a naked tree, didn't give it a good score but it did make me laugh.

Thanks for the tip! Just encountered my first one just then - good thing I decided to check the forum before finalizing a vote. wink.gif

Yeah, I saw a few people comment on it in the thread, so I think I'd mention the workaround. happy.gif As long as you can click at least ONE of the numbers, you should be okay!

Just saw a tree that I swear had everything on it..... it was cluttered.

Feeling less confident about my tree as well. sad.gif

*resumes judging*

I have a visual issue with using the dragon tree toppers as decorations, because of the gaps in the shapes. It's just one of those things I can't tolerate, and I'm constantly rating trees lower because of it. >.< That and the red and gold garland. For some illogical reason, I can't stand it, and it makes me twitchy.

I have this problem, but I can forgive the dragons if they have a candle or something filling the gap.

Here's the one with the poke ball biggrin.gif awesomeeee

user posted image

That is so awesome! If I see it, it's getting a ten!

Yeah, same here DX. The dragon toppers with the spaces in their bodies freak me out and the red/gold garland irks me if it isn't placed juuuuuust right or have ornaments placed on the gaps.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Saw this tree with a strange pattern, and as I studied it closely. Then, I gave a big grin and laughed; the pattern made a howling wolf and I was like, 'Awesome!!'

I gave it a 7, the wolf was great but the rest of the tree was... meh.

And, that one 7 is the highest vote I've done so far out of 50 or so trees.

found one with all the toppers making an epic super topper.