Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To all Holly owners: Fog them until they are at 4d! It'll keep them safe. smile.gif

There were 3 eggs in the first row, I clicked on them imiadetly and still have no chance sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif It´s so frustrating...

It's my 3rd Xmas on DC. I stayed up all night last night (I live in Europe) waiting for the breeding period to start, and luckily it paid off: I finally caught my very first Holly. A 4th gen Thuwed beauty. So glad. <3

Good luck to everyone still hunting out there! You can do it if you try hard enough! smile.gif

I got a Holly just after midnight, a 4th even gen! And then there's an IOU for tomorrow... Congrats everyone!

Goin for a holly, but so little people have them and there are over 500 people looking right now DX

Edit: There were two on the same refresh and I was so excited I didnt even click DX

Edited by runnerdude1

I've been trying to catch one for three years. (When I joined, I just missed '07 DC Christmas) My efforts have been rewarded with a fifth generation stairstep Holly.

I actually saw one in the AP a while back, but I missed it. Been trying to catch one for two Christmases now. I'm hoping someone will gift me one, because getting one from the AP might mean I intercepted a trade.

I don't have a Holly, but it's still my biggest wish. smile.gif

I hope to catch an eggy or hatchling in the AP, but if someone sent me one, i think i might just go jumping up and down from sheer joy! wub.gif <3

I am in agreement with you Kamdoodle. I would breed any of my draggies to get a holly egg. I don't care if it is inbred or if the generations are all messy. In real life so are racehorses and some turn out to be champions.

I am so weary of clicking on them and even with a new computer I got last month with windows 7 and still cannot get one to save my soul when clicking on it. All I get is the stupid saying about missing out on it sad.gif

I've seen four five so far, but my clicking is so slow! >.<

Congrats to all of you who have caught one, and good luck to everyone else!

Edited by Stealthypugs

The thing is, I don't even want a Holly. Yeah, I know, I must be crazy, right? xd.png If I happened to snatch one, though, I'd probably keep it for 'proof' like I did my Paper. I didn't really want the Paper either, but I kept it to prove to myself that I caught one. x)

Edited by SPness

I have a bunch of stuff offered on the trading threads to try and get a 2nd one to gift to my daughter, but no takers. 5 awesome hatchies, LOL - something I wouldn't ever offer for anything else again.

Congrats to the ones that nabbed them in the AP!!

I now have two pretty little Holly eggs. All those years of trying and I finally get some! I can't wait to breed them next year.

Last year I decided to only catch the YuleBucks and Snow Angels, but this year, now that I'm trying, I haven't seen any, and I haven't been able to secure an IOU.

Eeeeppp~ I'm still in shock that I even /have/ a Holly. <3. I almost feel ashamed I won such a gift after thinking I would never. <3

I have seen about 20-30 hollys could have had about 5-6 of them. but I got the "unfortunately you were not fast enough" meaning my internet got beat out by other peoples =S

DAAAHHHHH! I don't have even one, and my "CB or 2nd gen only" scroll rules will make it almost impossible for me to get one...