Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have two.

This year I changed my long-lineaged female for 2nd gen. one. May be I change male next year, it is so stupid in breeding.

I have missed 26 Hollies in the AP so far today. It is insane, I have a pretty fast connection and can usually catch most things, but not these.

However I got one from an IOU, so I have my first Holly after waiting for years, like other people have.

Edited by Dubious

Okay, after missing 3 more I think I'm giving up for a long while. This is just too infuriating.

Edit: Out of curiosity, how many eggs are hollies producing in average this year? If memory serves, last year's production was dismal.

Edited by Vaprrenon

As much as I love Christmas at DC, I will be glad when things go back to a more normal status, specially with the normal cave drops. I think they are really horrible, with hardly anyone grabbing them as they are hunting the Hollies in the AP, the breeds just hang there. So it will be nice to see that part go back to normal. blink.gif

I can easily get the other holiday eggs, but the Holly eggs go by so fast, and there aren't nearly as many. But it's only the first day, so hopefully I and many other people will have at least one by Christmas.

I have missed 26 Hollies in the AP so far today. It is insane, I have a pretty fast connection and can usually catch most things, but not these.

However I got one from an IOU, so I have my first Holly after waiting for years, like other people have.

Wtf? How are there 26 hollies in the AP?

I can't see how i'd get one at all. I even offered all the other christmases in trade for one. But alas, nothing X.X

I can't see why i should keep hunting. They're simply too elusive.

Edited by Coryn02

I still haven't managed to snag any yet. I've seen quite a few but either my connection is too slow or my click-reflex is. lol Maybe I'll get lucky and be gifted one or trade for one. Until then though I'm going to stalk the AP as much as I can.

Wtf? How are there 26 hollies in the AP?

I can't see how i'd get one at all. I even offered all the other christmases in trade for one. But alas, nothing X.X

I can't see why i should keep hunting. They're simply too elusive.

I've missed about a dozen or so in the AP... the worst part is, I'm in a horrid mood, and that's not helping my patience....

I still haven't managed to snag any yet. I've seen quite a few but either my connection is too slow or my click-reflex is. lol Maybe I'll get lucky and be gifted one or trade for one. Until then though I'm going to stalk the AP as much as I can.

Say, try turning off Javascript and claring your cache. I just learnt for Google Chrome. You go to Tools -> Options -> Under the Hood -> Content Settings -> Javascript(then you disenable it for everything, be sure to turn it back on after to make sure everything in DC works)

Say, try turning off Javascript and claring your cache. I just learnt for Google Chrome. You go to Tools -> Options -> Under the Hood -> Content Settings -> Javascript(then you disenable it for everything, be sure to turn it back on after to make sure everything in DC works)

I've been doing that actually but it hasn't helped. Some people's connections are just uber fast.

I have one holly, but my OCD will not allow me to stop there xd.png I want my two so that next year their offspring can go away to other people.

Hoping to snag another one.

But for now, my count is one egg :3

Somebody reset the poll, 'cause I got a Holly! xd.png

Gratz laugh.gif

Now, how do I get one???

*stalks the AP*

I seen a lot of hollies in the ap.

But, my internet speed is not the best so I just sit there reading "Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area." or "Sorry, you weren't fast enough".

./sob

Edit: Out of curiosity, how many eggs are hollies producing in average this year? If memory serves, last year's production was dismal.

Most the times I've seen Hollies in the AP, they've been in sets of 2s and 3s, implying clutches of 3 and 4. Seems like breeding is up for Hollies this year.

Just missed 3 hollies in a row. >.<

First of all, that's DPing. Second of all, let's not turn into a minimod. wink.gif

Can the poll be reset? 8o

I'm playing DC for 4 years and I don't have a holly. this year I didn't saw one in the AP yet. My effort to trading is revealing itself a fail. Holly owners have been rude or just ask to much. I guess I will not get a chance to have an holly for more 4 years *cries*

Please don't double post. Edit your previous entry using the edit button.