Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm on Dragcave since September 2008 - and I'm still hunting for my first holly (as well as for my first cb gold)! Maybe this year I'll succeed. wink.gif

Edited by counselor

Zero Hollies! xd.png

I don't plan on trying to catch one because everyone and their dog will be trying.

Still no Holly, and the way my laptop's running lately this year isn't looking good for catching, either... sad.gif

I'll try to catch one, but I highly doubt I'll be successful. xd.png Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.

I have two hollies :3

Both Iou's have already been given out this year though.

So please no pms on them ^^

I don't have any. And probably never will.

Same. 2nd year of trying. Nada.

Never even seen a bloody holly, and my connection was utter crap for Halloween. Plus, I've just been gone too long. I simply am too slow these days.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I'm getting a holly =D I never thought I'd get a holly offer for my ND (especially not a 4th gen) but it happened *skips*

I have none, but am gonna try again this year, I dont care how impossible the odds seem. Last year I remember seeing two or three, but was too slow.

This is my first Dragcave Christmas...

...and seeing people's comments, I'm kind of discouraged now. blink.gif

My internet got a lot faster, though.

blink.gif

Let's hope I get lucky or something.

I'm going to hunt like crazy for two of them this year.

I don't have any, but I want my two so badly.

I will do it. I will sit up all night if I have to, ahahaha. I'm going to start stalking the second breeding opens and I won't stop until I have my hollies :3

Thanks for the new poll Z.

I have no hollies and plan on hunting for them again this year. Last year I saw about 30 in the AP and missed every one of them.

I don't have one, but that's not my biggest intent this year...I can never trade for something like that...but if I happen to get one in the AP, that'll be awesome! :3

I more then likely will never get one...There is nothing I could breed that would convince a person to trade with me.

IF I did ever get one I would breed it every Christmas and just give it away...b/c I think every deserves to get one...BUT, that is not the case.

/sigh.

I'll look this year for them as well, but if I don't get one, I'm not going to shoot myself. LOL

I am so disappointed in all the holiday gifting threads this year, that I've bowed out of all of them, I'm not big on power-hungry people, so I'll breed my Christmas dragons and toss to the AP, hopefully make some people happy. wink.gif

Zero hollies over here, but a wonderful person has promised me one for next year.

No, but I'd kill (something small and annoying, like perhaps an ant) for one! They're so gorgeous with their bendiness, I'd love to have one on my scroll, so I'll be AP-stalking like mad before I go to Australia on the 22nd and lose all internet for 2 weeks ):

This will be my second DC Christmas. Seeing as some people have hunted Hollies for years, I'm not getting my hopes up. But I will try for one, and not throw a fit if I fail. And I congratulate in advance all who get themselves their first Holly this year, especially those that have been trying for years! laugh.gif