Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just seeing what is out there. For the second year, I haven't got a holly yet. sad.gif I've seen 3 holly eggs the first night. Since then, nothing.

Please share your happiness, if you caught one too! Congrats!

I bred my CB Holly yesterday, but sadly the recipient lost it due to lag. Hopefully I can breed a lot of eggs next year.

I caught one off the AP, and I am really thankful that it wasn't an intercepted trade. ^^

I'm already planning how to breed (hopefully) her next year.

Well there was a 100%-200% increase in the Holly population last year, so hopefully the trend will continue.

Not only I don't have a Holly: after three Christmas' I have seen one Holly egg in the AP. It was yesterday and I obviously missed it...

Got a holly, though, need some planning if I do ever breed it...

Haven't gotten one yet sad.gif But I'll keep up the search!

I caught a holly (I did check Lost in Trade and posted there yesterday) . . . . Now, I'm planning on gifting it to someone (whom I have already contacted).

In the event that we cannot meet online to trade; I will breed the dragon next year, and try to gift this person one of its offspring . . . hopefully by teleport by then!

Hopefully, if I am able to gift it, I'll be able to catch another holly. *crosses fingers*

My first Christmas and got a Holly!

Nice smile.gif

Congrats on getting a holly on your first Christmas!

Stalked the AP for several Hrs didn't see any hollies.

Had RL stuff to do so couldn't stalk the AP much more.

Haven't caught one yet, but there is always next year. smile.gif

Looked and looked, but never even saw a holly. As much as I would love one, I'm not holding my breath. If I'm lucky, I'll get one some day!

Nice smile.gif

Congrats on getting a holly on your first Christmas!

Thanks! The only reason I likely got one was because I came on maybe a couple to a few hours after midnight the 21st, and I saw quite a few of them. My guess is that most were bred and the eggs dropped within the first 48 hours, and the rest were more spread out over the next couple of days. However, we still have two days, so definitely keep looking!

Haven't got a Holly dragon yet but in the last two years, I haven't been actually trying. Will try next year though.

I'm with the majority with no holly, but I haven't really placed much effort in trying. Maybe next year or something. happy.gif But grats to anyone/everyone that did get one this year.

I have no holly...though I'd really love one. They're my favorite x-mas dragons. But I doubt anyone would gift me one, I think that they're all already bred. ^^""

I haven't seen one this year yet...

Saw 5 on the first day I could search(about 16 hours after it started), missed several FFAs of them, but no Holly for me. Maybe next time.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I was gifted a Holly this year (thank you generous person). I'll definitely breed it next year but it doesn't have a super gorgeous lineage. Still it's a lovely Holly so hopefully someone will want it's babies smile.gif Honestly I'm still hoping to find another though, a 2nd or 3rd Gen would be awesome but I kind of doubt it, maybe next year. Anyways really glad I got the one I have, they're such pretty dragons!

To me, the Holly is kind of like a fantasy dragon. I see a few eggs in hatcheries and I've seen adults on people's scrolls, but I doubt I'll ever be fast enough to grab one. And for once I'm okay with that. Hollys were originally introduced before I started DC, so I think it's one of those things where I don't really feel left out without one.