Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Going to be looking for a second gen from a magi mother. If I catch any that's don't apply, they will be given away since I see no reason to keep them. I'm only looking for one for my lineage.

I don't plan on trying to catch one because everyone and their dog will be trying.

I know what you mean-- I'll be happy enough just getting two eggs from this Christmas release.

I don't have any but a very kind soul has offered me a Holly if theirs breeds. I'm super happy about it! n_n

Going to start hunting tonight! Breeding my Ribbons, Yulebacks, and Snow Anggels as soon as possible, around 1 30am. No work until afternoon this week, so it's shaping up good for late night hunting =)

Good luck in the hunt everyone! biggrin.gif

First DC christmas so I have none. And while I see a lot of people down and discouraged about their chances of getting one, cheer up. This year is one opportunity, next year is another.

Second Christmas and I have an IOU (hopefully) coming in from an awesome user out there. I'm really excited and breeding doesn't start until tomorrow <3

I don't have a Holly... and I don't have any IOU's for one either. All the rest of the christmas dragons I have though

I've been playing since 2008 but I don't have any Christmas dragons because I've been away every single year! Not this time! Yay! biggrin.gif not holding out hope for a Holly, but I do hope to catch up on the others.

Been present and accounted for every year since 2008, and no Holly so far. Guess I'll give it another shot when they become breedable again. Starts in less than an hour. Not going to get any hopes up, though.

Edited by Starscream64

Haha I /wish/ I had an IOU for a holly! I would take any regardless of lineage, no matter how terribly inbred it is. But I guess I can keep dreaming !

I'm confused too xd.png

Yeah, I think somebody necro'd it. Anyway, it's a relevant enough topic, at the moment.

EDIT: I saw 3, though I didn't manage to grab any. Thought I had one for a second, though. I'm hitting the sack, or else I will be a zombie tomorrow. Happy hunting!

Edited by Starscream64

No Holly, and with almost 1000 peeps in the AP, my odds of grabbing one this year are looking pretty slim.

Been trying since Christmas '08. dry.gif

Since it's my FOURTH Christmas running, and due to this cr*ptacular rural internet that we have, I'm not feeling particularly lucky this year either....

edit: just missed my dozenth grab attempt for the night.... okay, I know we can't offer money or anything, and I doubt I have anything that anyone would want (breedingwise), though you're welcome to look.... or is there any sort of service I could offer for a Holly egg? Perhaps the right to name my firstborn or something? lol.... sad.gif

Edited by Ice-Dragon

I've got one with a real messy lineage, but it's a Thuwed...

I'm getting one tomorrow (4th gen, not a pretty lineage or anything though; but it's a holly!)...when do people usually start offering trades for next year's offspring?

Edited by shadesofchaos

I don't have one and this year isn't looking particularly promising either. Here's to hoping, though. It's one of maybe two dragons I'm missing.

Man, my reaction if I were to get one, though? I'd probably jump through the ceiling. biggrin.gif

Edit: I saw close to twenty, if not more, but they all slipped through my grasp. I'm beginning to lose that little sliver of hope that I started off with. Bed time for me. |D

Edited by Scythe

I've seen 2 on the AP, didn't get any of them. I also "saw" quite a few while I was watching my sister stalk the AP, including one 3rd even gen with all Thuwed ancesters.

Yep, Holly Hunting isn't gonna work on this laptop.

I'm not even sure I'll be able to catch the new release with this thing... it's being just so slow. ;-; I don't know what's wrong with it. Boo technology.