Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No holly for me yet. I've seen a fair bit on the AP but I just can't manage to catch one. A friend got one last Christmas and said she'd give me an egg from hers this year but I don't know if she still will.

Either way, good luck to everyone out there searching for one! :]

been collecting since 2010. was lucky enough to snag 2 of the 09 and 08 series (all 4 of them 2nd gens) so even if i don't get a Holly, i can't really complain laugh.gif

doesn't mean i still don't want a Holly though. i've been trying since 7am CST and i've seen probably about 40 Holly eggs in the cave, but i'm just not fast enough sad.gif

i plan on getting on the gifting list next year for the Holly's if i don't snag one this year (as well as gifting eggs from the Holiday dragons on my scroll to others)

no Hollies for me. saw plenty in the AP but was always too slow.

well, it's only my second DC Christmas... but still it's upsetting.

Well every year it is the same answer No I don't have one. Wish I did. Have tried umpteen times in trying to get one in the AP with the boring old saying that I missed it. I have all the rest of the Xmas ones. I just missed the holly one as I didn't join up until August--when the xmas yulebucks came out for that year. It is the only xmas one I am missing.

Not even seen one, I feel a slight resentment to those with 2 or 3 of them x.x;

Will I ever be lucky enough? (No! ;x)

Anyways, Gratz on those that got them and good luck to those hunting!

I have a Holly at last.

4 years.

Victory is mine.

...Now to find a second, unrelated Holly. |D

((Before you say anything, I'm not giving Holly IOUs until Christmas 2012))

I managed to get an IOU for a Holly back in August or so. I had kind of expected there to be more of them in the AP this year, but they're apparently mostly producing one egg at a time, which means most of them are going to Teleports.

All the more reason to try to win an honorable mention in the lottery!

I haven't one yet, but I'm still not sad even though I've been here since August 2008.

Last year I only saw one in the AP, and that was during the entire week when the Christmas dragons could breed. This year during less than one hour of lurking in the AP I've seen ten. So that's enough for me when it comes to this year, I'm happy with that.

Still, next Christmas I intend to at least be more serious when it comes to trying to catch one from the AP. I'm in no hurry to get one, so I can wait, I intend to stay on this site until it dies or until the day I die (well, wishful thinking that I can manage to stay here for that long, but I love this site so that's what I feel).

I also don't have a holly yet sad.gif

Will wait till my eggs hatch so that I can get one.

But it's going to be very difficult as people are too fast for me.

I have a Holly that I won in a lotto, after complaining that I'd never get one. 3rd gen beauty Thuwed. <:

Protip: Always mope about Hollies. It increases your lotto chances by 100% wink.gif

I managed to snag one for my first DC Christmas. happy.gif

Looking forward to breeding him/her next year.

I managed to snag one for my first DC Christmas. happy.gif

Looking forward to breeding him/her next year.

Gratz! ^^

Hubby caught one for me! I can't seem to click them fast enough but his fancy computer and gamer's reaction time is quite impressive... blink.gif Haha I'll trade him some blacks when my eggs hatch. smile.gif

I don't expect I'll get one, but it'd be nice to. I've yet to even find one in the abandoned area in all my years here. I'd hope to see more populate the cave though. Last year's drama was rather sad with all these holly owners saying they'd never breed them.

Nope no holly yet, have seen plenty though, but now I'm not seeing as many now that the initial breeding boom has subsided. This sounds horrible, but when I see another person getting a holly I get the terrible urge to want to punch that person in the gut and take the egg while they're down lol. seriously though I am sick of hearing people with IOUs or asking some impossible offer for their holly, just drop them into the ap and give us a fighting chance for them at least.

No hollies for me either. I would like to get one, too, and I wouldn't care if it's inbred or has a long lineage. The only IOU I can give for one is to breed my CB Gold for a gold egg but my dragon has been so darn infertile for some months. Same for her daughter. That's the only IOU I believe would be the only reasonable fair trade for a holly. Maybe someone can hear me out here....

Wow, talk about desperate.

I have an IOU from a Valentine's trade, but the person hasn't been answering my PM's so I'm not too hopeful they will hold up their end of the bargin. That's the risk you take though. I'll be stalking the AP any free time I have and maybe I'll snag one, this will be my 4th year trying laugh.gif

Oh. Snap.

Despite my laptop being all janky, I managed to get two 2nd gen Hollies.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

Now all I need are some Neglecteds and my scroll will be just about complete.

I now have 1 holly (caught it a little while ago).

I have been here for the last three Christmases (this being my fourth), and I finally got a holly in a trade this year. I may try to catch a second one for gifting or trading purposes, but I'm glad to finally have one.

Somebody was SUPER SUPER SUPER NICE, and just gave me a Holly for Christmas. So you can change mine to a yes I have one!!!

And I promise to breed the Holly Next year too. :-)