Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gah wish I could update my vote... I punched in a no before I set down to hunt... two hours later(and two years of trying before that) I caught me a pretty little holly off the ap.... so I'm up one! Woot!

I got my pair last year.

Also, if anyone this year got a holly from Artemis Thuwed, please drop me a PM? I just want to see who got them. :3

Edited by Dianacat777

I have now 2 Hollys (both eggs), I searched since 2008 for them but never had luck, this year I was able to trade for 2. I really wish all those luck who don`t have any Holly!

Unfortunately I don't have a Holly. However I AM amused that some people are breeding previous Xmas eggs and expecting to get a HOLLY egg in exchange. Does this really work? I would think that the Holly would bring far more in exchange than a 2gen or even longer lineaged egg. I have all three Xmas dragons and just don't think one of their eggs would garner me a Holly. Good luck to all you expecting this trade to work, when Holly-holders can demand the world of CB goodnesses.

I have been a member of DC since 2008 and still do not have a Holly dragon. I just saw two eggs but wasn't fast enough.

None of the pretties here and I have been around since 09' ^^'

I don't know if I posted in this thread already wink.gif I'm a member since 2008 and still got no holly. But I am still hoping and hunting....

Edited by counselor

*stares at Holly* I can't believe it's on my scroll! laugh.gif Big thanks to the person who bred their Holly, you made my DC Christmas. ❤

I have one from last year.

I've seen and missed 23 hollies between last night and this morning, though, so the opportunity is still there.

i've got no Holly, which makes me quite.. sad, considering it's Christmas, but i'm happy it's not required to have a holly

Wow, I should have waited a little longer before I voted! Right after I posted here, someone sent me a transfer link for one on another forum! I have a holly egg, and I can't believe it O_O *dies a little*

member since january 08 (if only i'd join a couple weeks sooner T_T)

no holly

i saw two pass through like 10 minutes ago but my hand didn't move fast enough in shock >__<

i plan to breed my other 3 christmas dragons and release them

Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.

No, no,no, no........... mad.gif

I was gifted a Holly by a very special person, who really made my whole year.

With that said, I thought that I would see more Holly's than in the past, and I guess I have, but it is still very low numbers in the AP. I guess I was expecting to see more, but I'm sure a lot of them haven't been bred yet. I think I've seen about 40 since breeding started.

I voted I had a promise for this year.

I now have TWO HOLLIES !!! Thanks to some lovely people here biggrin.gif