Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Caught two this year, gifted one to a friend.

I love white dragon very much, so I could not believe my eyes when I found it being a 2nd gen holly from white parent.

Perfect DC Christmas for me!

Edited by polunochnaya

Haven't even seen a Holly on the AP yet...right now I think I'd already be happy if I just see one on the AP...I've just seen a bunch of red eggs go by, lol..so crazy me started wondering if the Holly disguise as red eggs this year...lol

Never got one. I would give any amount of eggs for just 1 Holly, but they still seem quiet rare, so I won't even allow myself to get excited. sad.gif

Well, no Holly this year again. Ah well. I shall continue with my lineages then ^^

Last year, I didn't even see any Hollies in the AP.

This year, I saw 5 and clicked on 2 of them.

I didn't catch any, but that was at least a bit better than last year, right?

I'll try again next year.

I didn't even SEE a holly in this years AP. But I have two holiday dragons from 2008, 2009 and 2010 so I am happy with that. If I ever manage to get a Holly I will just look at it as being a bonus!

I'm with the majority on this one. I've only seen one holly egg this year so far.

I'm not bummed out though. I wasn't really expecting to grab one, as this was my first Christmas on DC. So I haven't been putting a lot of effort into searching for one. Maybe next year I'll put more of an effort into it.

My 3rd Christmas on DC, no holly, but I didn't really try for it. o3o

None here but still hopeful. I have been lucky enough to try for two. Didn't get them though. I missed their original drop by a month or two. I am still kicking myself for that one. I keep trying and will have to be satisfied with giving others eggs until then.

This is my third year hunting for a Holly, and I got closer this year than ever. I saw five and even got an "unfortunately you weren't quick enough" message from one.

I was very busy on 24-25th and was thinking they would all be bred by now so I was out of luck for this year, but two people have answered that they haven't tried to breed yet and still plan to, so back to the AP for me. *rolls up sleeves*

I haven't been able to catch a holly this year. I've been stalking the AP everytime I was online, and I have only seen one. I'm not going to give up my search yet, though. Who knows maybe I could get lucky and end up catching one. If not then there's always next year.

I tried for days and have yet to be successful, but I'm still hoping for this year or next. I might as well not give up while there's still a slight chance. smile.gif

Still watching the AP, i havent seen a holly in the AP EVER. Hoping to catch one though smile.gif

Congrats to all who have caught one!

No Hollies this year, I can add that now to three years, no Holly. Hopefuly next year I can get one from someone or snag one off the AP. I asume next year more people will breed and there will be more dragons breeding thus more eggs dropped and I have some mad AP hunting skills.

I don't think I'm going to get one too. Next year we're having more hollies but also more people looking for them and I haven't got enough patience to spend hours on the AP.

I think the poll needs to be reset :u

Beat me too it :L

I too, have no holly's. I might catch one this year, but the chances are very very very very very very very very very very LOW.