TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

A few notes:

These are not called "Ribbons".  They are meant to be shiny like Christmas bows.  I will reveal the name of the species when TJ's dragons grow up.

They have also never been seen anywhere in the public area.  Prior to submitting them to TJ, only two other people had seen them.

Hence, no need to rack your brains trying to remember them, because you've most likely never seen them.

?

This must mean I am really weirdly psychic, because they look so familiar to me, both the eggs and the hatchlings. If they haven't been in a public area, I have no idea why I have such clear images of them. Your comments about your beautiful babies just make me rack this old brain even harder. xd.png

These are wonderful babies though, and I am looking to seeing the adults, even if I have never seen them before. Thank you for your beautiful gift to all of us! biggrin.gif

I think I would have remembered these eggs if they'd been on the list anyway. I'm distracted by shiny things. :3

anybody know about what time the daily ornaments come out? i dont want to keep logging in and out to check.

i think the big red thing is a bag of stuff...idunno but i put it next to the present at the bottom of the tree. xd.png hope we get more presents under there....

Load!! I want to see my Christmas hatchlings and my new ornaments!!

... Is the cave lagging for everyone, or is it just me?

I wanna get todays decorations. ;-;

I was just going to ask the same thing. There must be something wrong with the site.

Maybe the new set of decorations includes a string of lights.

One light goes out and the whole cave goes out!

anybody know about what time the daily ornaments come out? i dont want to keep logging in and out to check.

Today (well, it's still the 26th, here) I went to DC at about half-hour past midnight DC-time and the new ones were there.

My first 2010 egg has hatched and I have a cute little hatchie.

Maybe the new set of decorations includes a string of lights.

One light goes out and the whole cave goes out!

HAHA! That is clever! However, i think the site is working again. tongue.gif

A candle...my manager says I'm not allowed to handle anything flammable. Then again, he won't even let me use the super-glue.

Hmmm...I'm starting to get an idea for my tree. ^.^

I love the new set of ornaments especially the rocking horse.

rubyshoes, so did mine! happy.gif

I just finished decorating my tree and checked my scroll. She's such a pretty little thing. biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, my other egg is still sick so I need to wait.

My 2010 Christmas dragons just hatched biggrin.gif & the new tree decorations are very pretty! Especially the angel - that'll be my new tree topper for now tongue.gif

rubyshoes, so did mine! happy.gif

I just finished decorating my tree and checked my scroll. She's such a pretty little thing. biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, my other egg is still sick so I need to wait.

I'm not going to let my second one hatch for another day or so to keep from being scroll locked. I haven't caught a holly but I've been haunting the AP for low time hatchies. smile.gif

Ooh, I love the ornaments! I'm having trouble trying to keep all the ornaments I love on my tree...it's getting crowded, lol!

Heavily awaiting my first holiday hatchie...then I can go holly hunting again!

Well, I'd already decided to wait for next year. Spending too much time refreshing the AP makes my eyes go out of focus. xd.png

cxc37, also used the angel for tree topper. I'm waiting for a pretty star. lol

I was hoping the tree badge on the user page would also change some more like it did yesterday but I don't notice any change.

Also, too bad we didn't get another present under the tree. wink.gif

I did love how the pumpkin badge kept getting fuller. tongue.gif

Around an hour or two until my 2010 eggs are ERable. Once they do, I'll have seven squishy S1 Christmas hatchlings. Come on babies! I want some more hatchies to squoosh! -fidgets impatiently-

I thought about putting the angel on top, but I think it's too small. Right now I have the little bird from yesterday on top. :3