TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Two weeks ? How ? They could only stay as eggs for 7 days.....

The hatchie also has 7 days to live.

Can you actually leave some of the tree ornaments behind and not cram up the tree fully. :)

Anything not on the tree won't be visible to anyone else :3 they turn sort of faded when they're off the tree.

My strategy is to cram every nook and cranny of that tree with ornaments to the point that everyone will walk by and go '..is there even a tree under there?'

Holiday breeding ends on the 28th. Don't get your hopes too high about the Hollies, though.

Just to clarify for people who might not realize.. the holiday drops/breeding stop at the end of the 27th... when the clock rolls over to midnight and therefore the start of the 28th, no more holiday breeding / eggs in the cave.

When I try to decorate my tree I'm getting a data base error. Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks for any help in advance. Thanks TJ and artists for all your hard work for your Christmas present smile.gif

I'm getting an error when I even try to get to my tree.

F5 always works for me with Firefox. You have to turn Javascript on and turn off any Ad blockers to work on it.

I'm getting an error when I even try to get to my tree.

Someone else had said they had to log out and log back in before they could see their tree, so that is what I did and it did work. I hope that you are able to get to it, so you can get your day's ornaments!

The hatclings would have 2 weeks and 30 minutes from being stolen to grow up. Although, when you abandon to the AP, they gain a day, so if you caught a '10 Christmas egg from the AP after it had gained a whole day, then abandoned it right before it died, someone who had one of their eggs die and vanish could catch it. And believe me, there were a bunch of Marrow hatchlings floating around the AP for the full 2 weeks.

Edited by PieMaster

too many views sleep.gif'' seriously people, why click them when u can see them in the topic???

You realise that viewing them on the first page gives views, right? And people click them out of curiously and so as to read the descriptions.

hmm...i think i saw these new dragons on the completed list before.....

The artist has personally stated that they have only been seen by only 4 people.

The artist has personally stated that they have only been seen by only 4 people.

Really? Sorry, theres just so many dragons on that darn list.

One of my eggs has finally hatched - waiting on the second one. Can't wait to see TJ's all grown up!

My second '10 hatched (and I frozen it - I love the hatchies).

My two are hatchlings... I intend to freeze one while letting the other grow up.

I really love the hatchies and can't wait seeing te adults xd.png

Edited by ksew