TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Well I got the Snow Angels I wanted. The ones with the multi colored wings. It must be my work PC but my tree is all funky with the ornaments everywhere. Have to double check that when I get home tonight.

I'm sure it's been asked but 73 pages of posts to see if I'll find an answer is overwhelming so here it is:

For the Tree Decoration Contest will we have to use all the ornaments to qualify for it?

I'm sure it's been asked but 73 pages of posts to see if I'll find an answer is overwhelming so here it is:

For the Tree Decoration Contest will we have to use all the ornaments to qualify for it?

Nope, just the ones you want.

The ones you don't use, you just leave outside of the tree and others won't be able to see them smile.gif

Edited by Isuzu

Now my two little ones hatched biggrin.gif They could have hatched hours ago, but I didn't dare to leave them unfogged overnight. Ah well, they'll grow up soon enough anyway. Can't wait to see the adults!

Well I got the Snow Angels I wanted. The ones with the multi colored wings. It must be my work PC but my tree is all funky with the ornaments everywhere. Have to double check that when I get home tonight.

You are lucky, I wanted the multicolored wings too, but ended with the gold ones. Well, at least she hasn't the white-and-gold wings, as my sister wanted (but I not).

Oh no one of my new Christmas eggs died of sickness and the cave is still reading it as a holiday egg and won't let me pick up another one.

ohmy.gif

You are lucky, I wanted the multicolored wings too, but ended with the gold ones. Well, at least she hasn't the white-and-gold wings, as my sister wanted (but I not).

I got the multi colored wings when I wanted the gold ones so your not the only one who didn't get the color they were hoping for.

Yah, my egg hatched <3 I love the 1st stage hatchlings so I just had to freeze the little thing. Tis very cute <3 I can't wait to see what my other one will look like as an adult.

Edited by Dashidragon

Yay! I got the Snow Angel wing pattern I really wanted (white and gold), and my shiny new Christmas '10 eggs should hatch soon! I also LOVE the way this one looks:

user posted image

Yay! I got the Snow Angel wing pattern I really wanted (white and gold), and my shiny new Christmas '10 eggs should hatch soon! I also LOVE the way this one looks:

user posted image

Uhhm...what?! I haven't seen that one yet? ohmy.gif Where did you find it?

It's LadyLyzar's. She's the spriter, so she got two specialy colored versions.

I got the white and gold too. I'd have preferred the multi coloured ones, but hey-ho - just feel lucky to have them!

user posted image

that silver one is cute but i prefer the normal green and red *waits anxiously for adults*

we need more of tha little ordainments we got on the first day. my tree is looking awesome. i hope i win

Yay!

I luv the new decorations for my Christmas tree, the angel is my favorite^^

~Xylr smile.gif

Edited by Xylr

My eggs have hatched, I've got more ornaments for my tree, and my dog is sitting next to me. It's a good day.

I'm going to play around with ornament placement to see if I can use them all by the time we reach the last day.

Maybe it's a tinsel dragon, based on the colour variations.

Ooh, I like that thought. Especially because it fits with the names I want to use.

The silver one is purty! I too like the more colorful ones we are all getting (SO EXCITED FOR HATCHING) but I also love that the spriters get a special coloration.

Yay, my little eggs hatched last night! biggrin.gif

I wanted the white and gold winged Snow Angels but got the multicolored ones. This is old news, though, since it was last year. xd.png

Nope, just the ones you want.

The ones you don't use, you just leave outside of the tree and others won't be able to see them smile.gif

Great!!

thank you biggrin.gif

Oh no one of my new Christmas eggs died of sickness and the cave is still reading it as a holiday egg and won't let me pick up another one.

ohmy.gif

It depends when it died on if you will be able to get another. Hopefully it died yesterday so you can get one today

got the gold version of the Snow angel wings- Just what I wanted smile.gif

Edited by funny12321

user posted image

This is sooo beautyful!