TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

One of mine hatched! biggrin.gif The other's fogged to keep me from being scroll locked :3

Also my tree is such a fail that it's funny lol xd.png Good luck all :3

Mine don't even have cracks in them. I was kinda scared to put them in hatcheries because I kept hearing about them dying. D: One of my Yulebucks grew up, though! :D

Yes! Both of my eggs now have S1 cracks in them! Nearly there my little sweeties. Soon I will be able to squoosh you with loves and hugs!

Both of mine have hatched and have been named. biggrin.gif Now I can't wait to see the adults. And find out what their official name is!

I'm just guessing the babies remind you guys of something, since they've never been posted anywhere. Not sure what it would be.

And for those who have mentioned it, you are very welcome. Other than being sick, I've been grinning ear to ear since 12:00 Christmas morning.

On a note, the hatchie description doesn't fit mine very well, but so it goes... smile.gif

Yay! Mine hatched too! My pretty, pretty little ribbons!

Now Tj's just need to mature so we can see them in all their ribbony glory!!!!

LadyLyzar, you deserve every inch of that huge grin on your face! biggrin.gif Plus it'll help you recover faster. biggrin.gif

Hope you get better from whatever it is quick quick. Too bad we can't fog ourselves and recover quickly that way, lol.

I think the egg itself is a beaut - very unusual looking - almost makes me wish we could freeze eggs but... smile.gif

I'm working on figuring out how to make things look eerily 3d like the dragon sprites do, I love them, and if I could do it with a dragon, then I can draw a picture of a cat that has passed on to the lands beyond the Rainbow Bridge.

She passed away in my arms Dec 6, 2008. 3 weeks later - on Xmas morning - hubby surprised me with a 6 month old cat that needed a new home. I named her Milagro (Mila for short) because I believe that was Karma (the other cat) sent her to tell me that she's ok and happy where she is now. Unfortunately, I had no camera during the short time that I had Karma (she was a rescue cat, probably was around 14 years old, had kidney failure) so I have no pictures of Karma, only the ones in my head.

Each Christmas since then - it's been a wonderful one, because I always get small signs from her, telling me she's frolicking again. It's eerie how that happens but I don't question it, I take it on faith. smile.gif I love telling about her and Mila (I made sure that we at least borrowed a camera to get pics of her this time around - now I have several). smile.gif

I fogged my eggs again last night because I got paranoid! Now it's time to add them to a few more sites, I think. I want hatchies!

And I took all my ornaments off the tree so I can see them better. They kept winding up on top of each other. I like the pomander one (I think that's what it is).

Edit: simkim, that is such a sweet/sad story. Hugs to you. My kitty is a shelter rescue too, and she is so wonderful.

Edited by inlaterdays

Has anyone else noticed that the codes for TJ's ribbons are Felz and NavD, for Feliz Navidad, which is spanish for Merry Christmas? xd.png

My ribbons still have a way to go before they hatch.

Hihi. I just woke up to a couple of cute baby hatchies. biggrin.gif They came out of their shell 4 hours ago.

*huggles them*

I'm taking it slow with my eggs, especially since I had really bad luck with two angels and a yulebuck. They all died overnight after I got them.

I can't wait to see the adults. smile.gif

My Snow Angel safely matured. I got the full gold wings. I would have preferred the white/gold, but I'm still very happy!

6 more hours for my Yules.

And 22 hours before I can huggle two ribbon-hatchies.

I'm a bit jealous of all you people with Reds who can incubate, I don't have one yet and waiting is so haaard.

I'm going to enjoy some cutsie shiny hatchies soon. ~<3

Oh, and has anyone besides myself noticed the intriguing border near their tree? They seems to be growing into wreaths... as I see it. |D

/is probably right, but is giggling uncontrollably due to caffeine and lack of sleep.

Woke up this morning to find a couple of cute little hatchlings on my scroll. wub.gif Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

@ Tsukoyami: I didn't notice that before you said it, but yes, you're right - they've grown leaves! :3

Woke up this morning to find a couple of cute little hatchlings on my scroll. wub.gif Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

@ Tsukoyami: I didn't notice that before you said it, but yes, you're right - they've grown leaves! :3

Hey, I haven't noticed that either lol! A nice mistletoe (looks like it) will grow in the next 10 days yay wink.gif

Wow, yesterday before going out I went in the cave thinking "I'll try to catch until I must go, maybe I'll get one egg if I'll be lucky" and in 2 clicks I got both the eggs!!! biggrin.gif

The fastest release in the story! And this because TJ was so kingìd to give us 3 days of release, with no lag and fewer users on the same page.

A big thank you TJ!

I'm just guessing the babies remind you guys of something, since they've never been posted anywhere. Not sure what it would be.

And for those who have mentioned it, you are very welcome. Other than being sick, I've been grinning ear to ear since 12:00 Christmas morning.

On a note, the hatchie description doesn't fit mine very well, but so it goes... smile.gif

Probably... I keep thinking they remind me of something I've seen offsite somewhere else but I can't think for the life of me what that thing is 0.o

My cuties finally hatched and I had a name ready for at least one wub.gif

The end of their tails remind me of either of the lagmonster or those glittery sticks you get in cocktails - don't know what they're called.

Only 19 more hours before we get to see the adults smile.gif

My cuties finally hatched and I had a name ready for at least one wub.gif

The end of their tails remind me of either of the lagmonster or those glittery sticks you get in cocktails - don't know what they're called.

Only 19 more hours before we get to see the adults smile.gif

Swizzle sticks?

I can't wait to see TJ's adults.

I've got names picked out for mine too. Hopefully they won't be taken by the time mine hatch.