TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

It depends when it died on if you will be able to get another. Hopefully it died yesterday so you can get one today

got the gold version of the Snow angel wings- Just what I wanted smile.gif

No chance, I'm afraid - it will count towards your 2 per breed Christmas limit as long as it is on your scroll. sad.gif

Sorry.

WOW!! They are so awesome! I really hope I get that special dragon. Also, when is the judging day for the trees, or has that not been announced yet?

I can't seem to accept how much cuter the Yulebucks dragon hatchie is than the adult...

O yeah, and dragonryaman it's on the front page, I think it's the 6th of January.

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

I can't seem to accept how much cuter the Yulebucks dragon hatchie is than the adult...

O yeah, and dragonryaman it's on the front page, I think it's the 6th of January.

The freeze the hatchling. wink.gif

I'm so excited that I managed to grab not only this year's Chirstmas dragons, but an egg from last year and 2 from the year before that. *happydance*

I love the Chirstmas tree as well. Thank you to anyone and everyone who created the tree and all the wonderful ornaments. biggrin.gif

Can you actually leave some of the tree ornaments behind and not cram up the tree fully. smile.gif

Most definitely. You do not have to use up everything. xd.png

Can you actually leave some of the tree ornaments behind and not cram up the tree fully. smile.gif

Yes. Which means that every one saying why can't we get the ones we missed can also quit worrying - there will be PLENTY !

This tree decorating is fun and the thoughts and hopes of a never before seen dragon just makes me hope i have a pretty enough tree to get one Woot

I caught four eggs, two for me, and two for my little brother. Both sets are well on their way to hatching. I managed to avoid the softshell problem so many have had by neglecting them for about a day. Love the tree and the ornaments! (My favorite so far is the little bird one) Crossed fingers for luck in the contest, though my chances are about equal to zero. xd.png

Anyway, if anyone needs help catching any new holiday eggs just drop me a PM, I'd be glad to help. smile.gif

smile.gif I bet everyones decorating thrir trees nicely!

also last day to get the new eggs biggrin.gif

and the old eggs wink.gif

lucky i'm good till next year!

I was in hopes of an 08 but no luck have room on my scroll just no luck finding someone to breed it for me with success did not see a one in the ap and i looked for hours and hours

But its ok I got my quota for this year and I got a feeling gonna love t hem

My first Christmas here, it's been fun!

Unlike Halloween when I couldn't get one egg, I managed to get two!

for the new holiday egg,

and more people getting silver/gold hatchies?

I haven't seen any red/green hatchies yet...

~ Xylr cool.gif

Anyone knows if any Hollies will be bred today or tomorrow? I'd like to catch at least one... Also, has any new information about the contest come out yet?

2 Yulebuck eggs-Check

2 Snow Angel eggs-Check

2 2010 eggs-Check

2 Holly eggs- T_T (In other words, 0)

Okay, I really need some more baubles for the design I'm planning for the tree. It's special.

But my little 2010 eggs hatched! Last night, I remembered that 2 of my Reds could Incubate, and my 2010 eggs were at 4 days, so I made them hatch last night! biggrin.gif

Anyone knows if any Hollies will be bred today or tomorrow? I'd like to catch at least one... Also, has any new information about the contest come out yet?

Holiday breeding ends on the 28th. Don't get your hopes too high about the Hollies, though.

for the new holiday egg,

and more people getting silver/gold hatchies?

I haven't seen any red/green hatchies yet...

~ Xylr cool.gif

I think the silver ones are just the spriter's alt. My sister got the red/green ones.

smile.gif I bet everyones decorating thrir trees nicely!

also last day to get the new eggs biggrin.gif

and the old eggs wink.gif

lucky i'm good till next year!

Not necessarily... People drop eggs to the AP all the time. At Halloween, Black Marrows were swimming in the AP for 2 weeks. The same thing could easily happen here. And anyone who's eggs died, if it vanishes in time, there's a slight chance that you can catch one in the AP as a hatchling, if someone abandons.

Not necessarily... People drop eggs to the AP all the time. At Halloween, Black Marrows were swimming in the AP for 2 weeks. The same thing could easily happen here. And anyone who's eggs died, if it vanishes in time, there's a slight chance that you can catch one in the AP as a hatchling, if someone abandons.

Two weeks ? How ? They could only stay as eggs for 7 days.....

Maybe it's a tinsel dragon, based on the colour variations.

That's the 1st thought that came into my mind when I saw the tails on TJ's...to me it either looked like firecrackers or tinsel. laugh.gif

Considering that dead eggs remain on the scroll for 2 weeks, I very much doubt they can get more. By the time the shells clear away only a few extremely ER hatchies would be left...

I thought about putting the angel on top, but I think it's too small. Right now I have the little bird from yesterday on top. :3

The bird is bigger. laugh.gif