TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Is it just my monitor, or maybe being too tired to properly focus my eyes, or do the Ribbon eggs have a special hatching sequence that make them appear to be dented in and holed like a thin metal that's been punched in?

Looks pretty cool to me, at any rate!

No, I thought the same thing at first. That's just the shadowing.

And on that note, my ribbon egg has a stage one crack!

yea so why does it say "Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users'?

Dunno, but I'm putting mine in orbit above.

I call it "Anti Gravi-tree" rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure what to think about those contest dragons, it seems a bit unfair to me that it won't be possible for everyone to obtain every specie.

I'm not sure what to think about those contest dragons, it seems a bit unfair to me that it won't be possible for everyone to obtain every species.

It's already impossible for new users to get Bright Pinks and Frills. And we can't collect every sprite on account of the Snow Angels and the Sweetling Alt.

I don't mind it so much.

Dunno, but I'm putting mine in orbit above.

I call it "Anti Gravi-tree" rolleyes.gif

ROFLMAO

That's clever.

On another note:

It's been a marvellous DC christmas, and promises to be longer-lasting than anyone would have hoped, thanks to our delightful trees, the only one I've decorated for years, lol.

Thanks so much, TJ, spriters and Mods!

But are we really going to have to wait 9 days from hatching to breed our new Holidays for lineages?

Or will that go away once the Holiday breeding period is over?

A few notes:

These are not called "Ribbons". They are meant to be shiny like Christmas bows. I will reveal the name of the species when TJ's dragons grow up.

They have also never been seen anywhere in the public area. Prior to submitting them to TJ, only two other people had seen them.

Hence, no need to rack your brains trying to remember them, because you've most likely never seen them.

Woah. Two Christmas '10 eggs, just sitting in the AP....

Is it just me or is TJ's first post invisible o.o'?

Is it just me or is TJ's first post invisible o.o'?

If you have java script disabled, you can't see his first post, so that might be the problem.

Crap. Family sickness made me miss the first few days of Christmas tree ornaments. =/

And that rules out winning the contest as well.

Oh well. I got 2 new eggs easily enough.

Crap. Family sickness made me miss the first few days of Christmas tree ornaments. =/

And that rules out winning the contest as well.

Oh well. I got 2 new eggs easily enough.

Try anyway. smile.gif You still might win without the first two days ornaments. smile.gif

I'll certainly still try, but that does drastically lower my chances.

You've only missed one day's worth of ornaments at this point, I think.

Wonderful. smile.gif I've had a lot of fun so far decorating my tree. smile.gif

edit: Siliconrose is right. If you log on and visit your tree, you'll get todays ornaments.

Edited by rubyshoes

The first day ornaments were generic filler baubles. We'll probably end up with so many ornaments when all is said and done that trying to use all of them would be inadvisable anyway.

i doubt it. it's based on creativity is it not? as long as urs is more creative than others, i don't think it would matter if u missed the first few days' ornaments

Oh. I didn't realize it was only the 26th. Derp.

Anyway, I still wish I could have gotten yesterday's. /complaining grumble

Are you sure you can still enter even if you don't have all twelve days' ornaments? You might not be able to... but good luck anyways!

A few notes:

These are not called "Ribbons".  They are meant to be shiny like Christmas bows.  I will reveal the name of the species when TJ's dragons grow up.

They have also never been seen anywhere in the public area.  Prior to submitting them to TJ, only two other people had seen them.

Hence, no need to rack your brains trying to remember them, because you've most likely never seen them.

Thanks for these LadyLyzar! biggrin.gif I heard that there were a lot of dragons submitted and yours were chosen so with that and how nice the hatchlings are, I'm pretty confident I'll love the adults :3

Are you sure you can still enter even if you don't have all twelve days' ornaments? You might not be able to... but good luck anyways!

it only states that it's a tree decorating contest. regardless of how many ornaments u have, i'm pretty sure u can enter

Thanks for these LadyLyzar! biggrin.gif I heard that there were a lot of dragons submitted and yours were chosen so with that and how nice the hatchlings are, I'm pretty confident I'll love the adults :3

What a waste that so many sprites will never see the ping of users!

A few notes:

These are not called "Ribbons". They are meant to be shiny like Christmas bows. I will reveal the name of the species when TJ's dragons grow up.

They have also never been seen anywhere in the public area. Prior to submitting them to TJ, only two other people had seen them.

Oh, good, my brains don't stretch very far anyway!

Thanks!

*loves your babies even before formal introduction*

Thank you so much TJ, for the new eggs, the tree decorating, the contest, and everything! I know I'm late, but Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays! smile.gif

On another note, I managed to catch 2 of the new eggs and 2 Yulebuck eggs! laugh.gif I'm so very pleased to have them. Now if only I can catch even one Holly egg........ (has yet to even SEE one in the AP.....)