TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

I'm rather surprised I got my eggs so quickly and easily during the last X:00 drop. I usually have to resort to a catcher. Yet, within about...10 minutes, I had both my eggs.

Now all I need is a Holly....

I'm not too thrilled about the tree competition, what with only 30 winners. But, I'm aware that TJ didn't have to do anything more than the Annual "OMG CHRISTMAS EGGS!!!" drop. So, I'll participate, but I won't get my hopes up. However, if I end up one of the honorable mentions, I know EXACTLY what I would ask for.

Edited by Surreal SaDiablo

Thanks so much for the info, yieldy! I don't wanna miss out on such a fun event, ha ha.

Happy holidays, everyone! *hugs*

~Feathers

Woot, got two new eggs thanks to a kind helper! smile.gif Glad since I'm going on holiday tomorrow and won't really have time to try for eggs - at least enough time to grab the decorations though hopefully.

Also got two abandoned Snow Angel dragons - influenced one for each gender. Since I have my limit of eggs now, I'm done except for decorations.

Happy Christmas evereyone!

I got mine today yay merry christmas everyone!

Merry christmas everyone!

I've got one '10 holiday egg. ^^ I'm still hoping for a Holly, but I need some of my eggs to hatch first. Which reminds me, two of my christmas eggs are almost ready to hatch! ^^ About an hour. Yay! biggrin.gif

Just posting to say that if someone's frustrated with trying to grab '10 holidays eggs I can try to help. PM me if you want any help.

Now back to Die Hard xd.png

Also got two abandoned Snow Angel dragons - influenced one for each gender.

Just so you know, Snow Angels are all female. So, on the one hand, you won't get a boy, but on the other hand, you don't need to worry about getting a boy. wink.gif

I just got two new eggs in two clicks! This is the fastest I've ever managed to collect holiday eggs. biggrin.gif

Now to get another Yulebuck.

I know I'll never manage a Holly, even if my name IS Holli xDDDDD

Yay, beautiful new eggies! ^__^

Has anyone else noticed that the codes for the two sample hatchlings are Felz and Navd? Feliz Navidad, everyone!

Edited by Suboshigrl

I just got my two new ones. Have a Yulebuck from release year and one I bred last year. And I have my Snow Angel from last year and one I bred from her this year.

Need a Holly now.

Also, just a little problem. It says im at the limit for both the Bucks and Angels, and I dont have any Buck eggs and only one Angel egg. I bred Bucks and got three eggs but I abandoned them all. And I abandoned all but one Angel (as im required to do) and was wondering if I would be able to get 2 more Yulebucks and another Angel this year or if im screwed.

Would anyone be willing to catch me 2 of the new Holidays? I'm a terrible catcher, I've been trying and trying and can never catch one. CX

Pm me if you want to catch for me, and sorry for the trouble!

So, my eggs sadly died of sickness during the night. I was distracted by celebrations and even if I did fog them afterward apparently I was too late.

Now I'm trying to get new ones, but since the two dead holiday eggs are still showing in my scroll it says I'm at the limit of the two eggs I can grab.

Is there any solution for this? Or does this rule out the possibility of getting two new holiday eggs this year?

Please help?

Will the ornaments be different everyday?

Yes, for twelve days. But you have to click on your tree every day to get the ornaments

Just letting you folks know that if you're having trouble catching the new eggs, I'll help. Just PM me, I'll be online until about 9 PM EST (Doctor Who Christmas Special!) and then I'll be here tomorrow as well.

just to be clear...what timezone does the cave run on?

EST (or EDT) - same as New York.

edit: This site has a clock with "DC time" - http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/

Edited by rubyshoes

Hey Auburn you should ask an admin for help.

How exactly should I do this? I wouldn't want to make myself a nuisance, that's why I thought to ask here to see if there was anything that could be done or if I just lost my chance for the year.

Merry Christmas all.

If anyone knows of a Yulebuck egg that is lacking for an owner, let me know, I'm searching for one.

Also, just a little problem. It says im at the limit for both the Bucks and Angels, and I dont have any Buck eggs and only one Angel egg. I bred Bucks and got three eggs but I abandoned them all. And I abandoned all but one Angel (as im required to do) and was wondering if I would be able to get 2 more Yulebucks and another Angel this year or if im screwed.

You have 0 Hollies so you can pick up 2 eggs.

You have 2 adult Bucks. You can't keep any eggs they make or pick up any eggs because you are already at your 2 limit.

You have 1 adult Angel and 1 Angel egg. You can't pick up anymore because you are at your 2 limit.

You have 2 ribbon eggs. You can't pick up anymore because you are at your 2 limit.