TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

love the new dragons but i'm uber bored now.

How do we enter the contest? Is there a special board for it or do we just decorate it and pray TJ finds us?

QUOTE (MURDERcomplexx @ Dec 25 2010, 11:11 AM)

As we get closer to the contest date, more info is going to be released about it. :U

If anyone's having trouble catching the new eggs (or yulebucks/snow angels from the AP for that matter), feel free to PM me! I'm on my last batch of cookies and need some entertainment xd.png

I bred my dragons and now they are missing?!

Wish we could have 1 egg of each to freeze as hatchies :'(

You can only have 2 from each type. 2 yules, 2 angels, 2 hollies, 2 of the new ones, etc. You already have your limits for the yules and angels so the eggs get auto-abandoned.

Does the new breed have a name yet?? I still haven't seen one.

Won't know the offical name until the first ones grow up to adults.

There is a Yulebuck egg in the AP. It has been there for a while. I have refreshed several times. Pity I have my limit or I'd take it. 6 days 23 hours left on it too.

My bad about the type. I get them mixed up.

Edited by Sasha Mkai

There is a Yulebuck egg in the AP. It has been there for a while. I have refreshed several times. Pity I have my limit or I'd take it. 6 days 23 hours left on it too.

That's a Snow Angel egg, and I believe it's another one of those "stuck" eggs that can't get out of the AP. The last SA to do that got softshell... It has an owner; Lizbth, if you have a forums account, you might want to fog you SA before it gets softshell from view overload.

Edited by PieMaster

Is the AP lagging (as in are the eggs not changing/disappearing) for everyone or is it just me? I wanna catch another Snow Angel and/or Yulebuck.

But as others have pointed out, it's not possible to have every dragon as it is. (Examples are the alt Valentines and the different varieties of Snow Angel - you can only have one variety out of three per scroll.)

The best anyone who plays for scroll completion can realistically hope for is to have as complete a scroll as possible - and that's not going to change with a new prize dragon.

Yeah, but you can still have the breed, if not all the sprites. I don't care about sprite completed-ness (glances at the distinct lack of frozen hatchies on his scroll) but I'd love to have every possible dragon breed out there!

Of course, I don't have a Missingno or a stack of winged pancakes, so I'll just look at it like that if they turn out to be nonbreedable! No way to know until the contest is over...

Is the AP lagging (as in are the eggs not changing/disappearing) for everyone or is it just me? I wanna catch another Snow Angel and/or Yulebuck.

I'm sure you will have your chance. I know many people are saving up their Yules and Cheers for the last day of breeding.

That's true there's a two egg limit for all christmas dragons that was put in place so people can't over board of keeping so many themselves.

Really? I didnt know that. I feel like such an idiot when I post here. Im just a casual player and dont read the forum much except to get information.

I did not know that the limit was TOTAL dragons, I thought it was just 2 eggs every year.

Oh well, thank you both for answering my question.

Actually, it's limit of each year's Christmas dragons.

You can only have 2 Hollys, 2 Yulebucks, 2 Snow Angels, and 2 of whatever name this year's are.

Hope that's clarified.

I want Holly... they're so pretty.

Off to go dream up some possible names for my dragons - I'm gonna change some names, cos some names don't work for me - but I already renamed so to add what generation each dragon is.

Gonna be a big long day once I have my list of various names. But hey, it's something to do! biggrin.gif

My scroll is within the rules?

My scroll is in my signature

thanks! =)

You're fine. If you're at your limit for the breed, extra eggs will autoabandon or give you a limit message if you try to pick them up from the AP.

You're fine. If you're at your limit for the breed, extra eggs will autoabandon or give you a limit message if you try to pick them up from the AP.

Thanks for your help! =)

Wow! I just caught two, one right after the other, and on the first try. Just luck, or are these ones pretty easy to catch?

Wierd... ther is only like 200 people at the cave...normally there is like 450 ohmy.gif

Yesterday at 12:00 AM It was 1200 people... sleep.gif

Thank you for the eggs and the event ^^ , I caught a Snow angel, a Yulebuck and 2 eggs and is happily scroll locked! smile.gif

Edited by Last_blade