TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

So, my eggs sadly died of sickness during the night. I was distracted by celebrations and even if I did fog them afterward apparently I was too late.

Now I'm trying to get new ones, but since the two dead holiday eggs are still showing in my scroll it says I'm at the limit of the two eggs I can grab.

Is there any solution for this? Or does this rule out the possibility of getting two new holiday eggs this year?

Please help?

You will have to wait till next year. Your dead eggs count as holiday eggs and will stay on the scroll for 2 weeks and the chances that you will be able to grab an ER hatchling from the AP after the dead eggs leave your scroll is very very slim.

For future reference -- You should never put holiday eggs on fansites right away.. all of the extra traffic from new egg releases causes the fansites to get insane views that will kill fragile eggs. Always wait at least 24 hours before putting them on fansites.

I snagged my 2 new eggs biggrin.gif Very happy!

I have a tree question. I understand that we'll get something new to decorate our tree's with every day we visit for the next 12 days, but, will we still be able to move the presvious day's decoration?

e.g. today we have baubals (sp?) which I have arranged on my leeekle twee. If we get .. say.. candles tmrw, will I still be able to move the baubals around?

TD.x.

EST (or EDT) - same as New York.

edit: This site has a clock with "DC time" - http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/

Thank you for the answer and the link with the clock!

i was panicing that i missed out on the second day of christmas ornament. all i have right now is the baubles.

You will have to wait till next year. Your dead eggs count as holiday eggs and will stay on the scroll for 2 weeks and the chances that you will be able to grab an ER hatchling from the AP after the dead eggs leave your scroll is very very slim.

For future reference -- You should never put holiday eggs on fansites right away.. all of the extra traffic from new egg releases causes the fansites to get insane views that will kill fragile eggs. Always wait at least 24 hours before putting them on fansites.

Well, it's a pity. Thanks for confirming that anyway.

Just curious, but are the little ball decorations the prizes we get for visiting the tree each day?

I just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious xd.png

You have 0 Hollies so you can pick up 2 eggs.

You have 2 adult Bucks. You can't keep any eggs they make or pick up any eggs because you are already at your 2 limit.

You have 1 adult Angel and 1 Angel egg. You can't pick up anymore because you are at your 2 limit.

You have 2 ribbon eggs. You can't pick up anymore because you are at your 2 limit.

That's true there's a two egg limit for all christmas dragons that was put in place so people can't over board of keeping so many themselves.

I was amazed at how minimal the lag was last night. I caught my two eggs in 5 minutes!! Now if only catching a Holly was as easy. sad.gif

I snagged my 2 new eggs biggrin.gif Very happy!

I have a tree question. I understand that we'll get something new to decorate our tree's with every day we visit for the next 12 days, but, will we still be able to move the presvious day's decoration?

e.g. today we have baubals (sp?) which I have arranged on my leeekle twee. If we get .. say.. candles tmrw, will I still be able to move the baubals around?

TD.x.

Yes. I believe so (plus there is a button at the bottom of the page to reset all ornaments).

I was amazed at how minimal the lag was last night. I caught my two eggs in 5 minutes!! Now if only catching a Holly was as easy. sad.gif

I'm amazed at how minimal the lag still is in the Cave...the AP is another story.

If people breed the 2008 and the 2009 and I pick one up from the ap.

Can you still get the new ones?

Yes. The limit is two of each year.

I know how you feel I haven't seem one for hours.

Thank you for the answer and the link with the clock!

i was panicing that i missed out on the second day of christmas ornament. all i have right now is the baubles.

Your welcome. If the new ornaments come out at midnight, then that's in about 4 hours. smile.gif I'm looking forward to the next batch.

How do we enter the contest? Is there a special board for it or do we just decorate it and pray TJ finds us?

Your welcome. If the new ornaments come out at midnight, then that's in about 4 hours. smile.gif I'm looking forward to the next batch.

oooh your on GMT to im guessing.

im pretty sure the cave used to be on GMT or am i wrong?

either way being on +5 hours doesnt make to much difference to me. its just nice to know biggrin.gif

oooh your on GMT to im guessing.

im pretty sure the cave used to be on GMT or am i wrong?

either way being on +5 hours doesnt make to much difference to me. its just nice to know biggrin.gif

I'm actually on EST/EDT so I'm the same as the cave which makes it easy for me. smile.gif

TJ's hatchies are so cute. I wish they didn't have more than 2 days before they grow up. I want to see the beautiful adults.

Edited by rubyshoes

Yeah! I just got all I need! 6 for friends, then one for me! Marry Christmas all! LOVE the tree idea, love the colors on the hatchlings.

I bred my dragons and now they are missing?!

Wish we could have 1 egg of each to freeze as hatchies :'(

Btw, if I post my scroll on the hatching-sites they still show up as being on my scroll....

It is here a place were i can fine out what the old Christmas eggs look like?

The Dragon Cave wiki has all of them.

Is the new dragon a female-only breed?

Yes.