TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

About the ornaments. Are all the ornaments on my tree as of now the only ones i get today, or are there more that i would have to find?

once a day for 12 days you will get more stuff to decorate the tree with. You just have to go to your tree to see the new stuff.

Bah. No one can get the Guardian Nature Dragons either...except for a select priviledged few. I've been trying faithfully since they came out. Don't have ONE. Don't know why I keep trying, I know in my head its pointless...but I guess I'm too human.

I've been trying faithfully too... took months before I got my first one. Still haven't gotten the second yet. My BF and nephew still haven't gotten any yet.

Uh, not to be complaining, but somehow two of the Christmas eggs randomly appeared on my scroll; even though I was trying to get them I never actually did. Is it a glitch or something? :/ Because it's either that or someone's been on my account.

You may have just grabbed two without realizing it.

With the slight lag that's bound to be going on, it isn't unheard of.

Uh, not to be complaining, but somehow two of the Christmas eggs randomly appeared on my scroll; even though I was trying to get them I never actually did. Is it a glitch or something? :/ Because it's either that or someone's been on my account.

I didn't realize I had my two either until I got the message that said I was at my limit for that breed. I said "huh?" and went to look at my scroll and there they were! laugh.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone ^^

Managed to get my 2 eggies within the first few minutes of trying (woo, miracle, hah)! Can't wait to see them all grown up.

The tree & decorations are quite nice, just wish I'd be home each of the 12 days to collect everything.

I didn't realize I had my two either until I got the message that said I was at my limit for that breed. I said "huh?" and went to look at my scroll and there they were! laugh.gif

That's exactly what happened to me! xd.png I was like... "Wtf?" And since I was on a chatroom with a friend who usually helps me get the new eggs, I asked him if he got them for me, which he didn't.

-squee- Those hatchlings are beautiful! I want them! -goes to incubate my own eggs-

Edit: Aw, I missed seeing the S1s. I'll bet the DC wiki has them though! -rolls off to look-

Edit 2: -sighs- The DC Wiki hasn't gotten the Christmas 2010s up yet. Either that, or my iTouch doesn't show it. Don't suppose anyone save the S1 sprites, screenshots or otherwise?

Yes it has but not the adults. Under current releases.

Twelve hours, and another 22 pages in the thread, I have one of the new eggs and a beautiful lock that will open on the 27th, while there is still time to get more of the holiday egg. The tree and the new eggs and hatchies are gorgeous! My 2008 and 2009 eggs hatched and have been named, as have my pretty AP finds. Thank you again to TJ and the wonderful spriters, and all who have made this event possible! biggrin.gif

...leaves a very large plate piled high with warm, fresh baked Butter Cookies, Ginger Snaps, Molasses Cookies, Shortbread and Chocolate Spritzkuchen!

Don't worry, you caught them. wink.gif

The same thing happened to me last year. With all the people on, there's been a lag, so sometimes it takes a while for the cave to register everything that's happening at once.

I managed to catch my eggs within twenty minutes of the release! I think it is much easier to catch them this year! I also ended up catching for like a million other people xd.png

I'm stillup for catching BTW, if you need any help. Just PM me =)

I'm also up for catching eggs for folks with superslow connections. smile.gif PM me ~Edit~

~We strongly recommend, members do not give out private information. What you do off the forum you do at your own risk.~

Edited by _Z_

So apparently one of my eggs died last night while I was sleeping... I tried to catch another egg to make up for it, but it wont let me pick one up because it says I have a limit...

.... Wtf? Seriously? So because my egg died am I screwed out of having two? =/

Hey, is it safe to breed non-holiday dragons at the moment, or will they most likely not produce, what with the technically blocked cave?

So apparently one of my eggs died last night while I was sleeping... I tried to catch another egg to make up for it, but it wont let me pick one up because it says I have a limit...

.... Wtf? Seriously? So because my egg died am I screwed out of having two? =/

Yep, unfortunately while they exist in any form on your scroll they count against your limit, including dead ones. You will still be able to grab one next year, regardless.

OMG I finally got in and no eggs in the Cave! I am sooo trying to catch my eggs!

Thank you for the new eggs TJ and spriters

Yep, unfortunately while they exist in any form on your scroll they count against your limit, including dead ones. You will still be able to grab one next year, regardless.

Awww, poo.... I think that should be fixed. Where dead eggs don't have an ID for their dragon type. :< So that way when an egg dies, it doesn't interfere with the holiday stuffs...

I think there might be presents for the tree! If you place an ornament near the bottom, it snaps into a certain place!

Hey, is it safe to breed non-holiday dragons at the moment, or will they most likely not produce, what with the technically blocked cave?

TJ said a while back that the fullness of the AP doesn't affect breeding success rates.