TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Thanks for the great news! *^-^* Or better, thanks for the great event! *^-^*

I already got one of the new eggs and the little tree is so cute. The only thing that bugs me is there are only so few chances to get that new rare unknown dragon species... ^^" But well. I wish good luck to everyone. wink.gif At least everyone will be having fun with decorating the tree. Ok.. I will. laugh.gif

WOW Nice eggs and cute Hatchies!!! Tnx TJ and the spriters of the beauty's.

I love Christmas events and this one looks really really good! I love the tree contest (is there a way to change the colour of the ornaments?? I tried clicking on them to see if something would happen biggrin.gif)

I also think these egg's where pretty easy this year. We where just out of bed so i just ran to my laptop for the hourly drop. Then i got my 2 shiney eggies so i'am happy.

Merry christmas to all!!

Got a good catch this year even without a holly. two of the event eggs within the first hour (one in the first few minutes of the release), a snow angel egg from a pairing from both my adult snow angel and nebula... and a GoN yesterday (epic lucky summon!)

Which reminds me...I still need Ice and Thunder dragons. Blarg.

I'm going to bed, see ya tomorrow, or...er...later today. xd.png

two Yulebacks -> check

two SnowAngels -> check

two Xmas'10 eggs -> check biggrin.gif

I got both new eggs within 20min, that's surprises me. blink.gif

Good year for me

2nd gen yules

will breed my cb snowangel to get a nice 2nd gen for myself

and caught 2 new eggs in the first ten minutes i was online.

My friend got a holly and promised me an egg next year.

Soo

Merry Xmas too all

Got two eggs in the same 5 minute drop for another user while everyone was faffing about the slight downtime. GO ME! biggrin.gif PRESENTS NAOW!

Got my two eggs smile.gif

...Really quick too. Just woke up, signed in, clicked two eggs, voila!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well! I'm off! Congrats to all those who got the eggs. =) I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

Make sure that you all eat up, and enjoy yourself.

Congrats to LL. =) Beautiful dragons.

To the rest, I hope to see some nice trees! 8)

Thanks for the update, merry christmas to all!

Sorry if these questions have been answered before...

1) These prize dragons will eventually get released to everyone else right?

2) Tree ornaments, are they found on your tree's page or around the site (like Halloween) but after viewing your tree's page?

Edited by bluesonic1

Has anyone though of what to call them yet? I get the feeling that they'll be long and ribbony as adults.

I'm nicknaming them Ribbons. happy.gif

Due to the high traffic going on and my connection speed as bad as ever, it is very difficult for me to obtain at least one ribbon egg. So I'll be waiting until the rush subsides; should be within a day, so that way I don't have to sit here waiting for the load to appear saying that someone already took the egg.

Already tinkered around with the tree. Not many ornaments to play around with at the moment. Eager to collect more so I'll be visiting my scroll every day from now on.

Been a long day for me. I need sleep.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Well, I hope the Dragon you can win at the contest will be released someday to the others - I guess for over 1000 players, 30 winners (and 20 others) are not that much...

Will be a hard battle D:

I got mine already, using the same techniques I used during Halloween...

I don't think I can catch a holly this year (considering the fact that I haven't even seen one... And I suck at AP catching... sleep.gif)

So... Now I'm bored xd.png

Well, I hope the Dragon you can win at the contest will be released someday to the others - I guess for over 1000 players, 30 winners (and 20 others) are not that much...

Will be a hard battle D:

But what prize is it if it will be available to everyone? ^^" It's a pitty to have such view chances but at least for the winner it is something specia. ^^"

21:27:34 <TJ09> a lot of that will be clarified in a future news topic sometime before New Years.

IN OTHER WORDS, ANOTHER NEWS TOPIC WILL ACTUALLY DESCRIBE WHAT THE CONTEST SHOULD BE.

So there will be another topic, regarding the contest... yay smile.gif