TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Thanks guys...I can be a little slow sometimes lol

That is such a cute hatchie!! Can't wait to see how beautiful it will be when it matures.

Thank you all for helping so fast! You´re great!

So I keep trying to catch an egg and view my tree

Merry christmas everyone!!! smile.gif

The hatchlings are so shiny and adorable! Can't wait to see the S2's and adults now. :3

Got a good catch this year even without a holly. two of the event eggs within the first hour (one in the first few minutes of the release), a snow angel egg from a pairing from both my adult snow angel and nebula... and a GoN yesterday (epic lucky summon!)

Hey, how come I can't see the eggs? It keeps saying I expected to see eggs but there were none...

Because there getting picked up as soon as there droped just wait and reload the page every 5 mins. Just be quick and you'll get one soon!

Umm... Where are the eggs I wonder?

Well, it doesn't matter...

I missed midnight xd.png Damn, school party started exactly right at this time and it was in "Dragon" club what a coincidence.

Sorry, I haven't read the older posts, but you should draw the tree, or photo it, or make up with tools on this site or else??? unsure.gif

Wow, they seemed super easy to get.

I got my two in one of the five minutes drops at 6.55 a.m. and hubby's two five minutes later on the hour drop.

Thank you to TJ and the spriters.

Now to figure out quite what the tree thing is about. As I can't see any ornaments to actually collect, just the ones already on the tree - are there meant to be others somewhere?

Season's Greetings to all.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Wonderful days *sing*

Just postet the last post, got back to the main entrance and... zack! I´ve catched an EGG! Woohooooo

My tree also working now!

My day is perfect

I have my 2 new dragon eggs. Only took me 2 hours to get them. And I can see my tree. But at a loss for decorating ideas with the ornaments that are given with the tree.

anyone else randomly lose connection to the forums and cave?

yeah I did too and was already preparing breakfast then cus the 5 mins were over already, got back, tried a refresh and still saw eggs in the cave and was able to catch one, yay smile.gif

Hope I get a second next full hour^^

Thanks so much, TJ, spriters & mods and a very merry Christmas, one and all!

The eggs are gorgeous!

I got mine after an hour of thinking that I'd be at it for days at the slow rate of refreshing, averaging maybe one a minute for much of the time, until the numbers went gradually down to around 400-ish, and then two for my brother after about another half an hour.

When I first went into the Cave, the user number was at 666 before climbing rapidly up over a thousand and I thought 'oh, dear, it's a sign that the turkey I have in the oven will burn in hellfire while I chase eggs all weekend' - but I'm done and can start peeling potatos, lol, at 1:30 AM here... maybe not till morning...

The tree decorating idea is brilliant - one suspects this shouldn't seriously foul up people having to waste valuable DC time on Christmas dinners and family, (jk, sorta, lol) since they can rearrange as they find time to do so.

And could we hope that the exclusive never-before-released dragon might be more widely released one day?

Though I suppose we can't all have a chance at everything...

Still can't figure out how the thousands of trees can all be judged, but we certainly have a great number of very creative and talented people on DC and I hope we'll get to see the work of all the winners and Honorables.

There should be some very spectacular trees at the end of it all.

And I also hope we get to see the exclusive dragon in all its stages, like others being very curious about that as well.

I had a feeling TJ would come up with something entirely new and different...

Well, I guess I should be getting to bed soon. Hafta get up early and spend Christmas with the family until work. (Yes, I'm working on Christmas dry.gif )

Happy Holidays all! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas! biggrin.gif

Awesome. TJ and the priters always find ways to surprise me.

Besides the already expected new release there is an never before released dragon. Just awesome.

But I would like to know, just in case, since there are only 30 that get the new release of this mystery dragon and only 20 that can get any egg they want, I would like to know if Neglected and Holly dragons do count as well.

Couse lets be honest I could use them. My atempts have been not bvery succesful.