TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Yay, I have my two eggs. Caught 'em quite easily a couple of hours ago. smile.gif

Thank you TJ and LadyLyzar! Green is my favourite colour, and these dragons will be awesome, I just know it!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Yay what a wonderful Christmas and I get to decorate my own tree.. Superb! My Christmas eggs are safe and sound on my scroll..many thanks to all at DC who work so hard to make this site/game fun for everyone.

wub.gif

Yay!! New Christmas Dragon! This is my first Christmas actually being here to collect the dragons---so, this is great! I'll try and live through the lag to get one. Haha.

I was wondering what the new tree was! Awesome. I'll be logging on to get my ornaments. =DD

The first post isn't loading for me, nor are TJ's hatchling images. What does the first post say?

<3 Got my first egg on a 5 minute drop. That's awesome. That's the first time ever I've been able to catch a holiday on anything but an hourly drop.

Time to try for numbeh 2.

I managed to get my 2 within the first hour they dropped. At first I thought I wasn't going to get them and thought I would have to wait until much later since the site was running very slow for me. No matter how fast I thought I clicked an egg first, someone else had always grabbed it before me.

Then I took a nap since my husband and I gotta be to my grandmas early. So Merry Christmas everyone and I can't wait to see what these dragons look like! biggrin.gif I'm also NOT going to freeze a hatchling this time either. I want to be able to breed more christmas eggs for next year so I can help those who missed out. smile.gif

I can't find any eggs so far, but wow, barely a drop of lag here. Merry Chrsitmas, DC! -stares at all the presents under my tree-

already got my two! Can't believe I was able to snag them so fast. Usually takes me all day and only if I'm super lucky. LOL

I tried to view my tree but I get a database error. sad.gif

*Updated to add* I just got to see my tree. Very cool!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Edited by iluvmychis

Well, I just got my second one. I still can't see what the news post says, but I am guessing there is some sort of tree we collect ornaments for.

Easiest holiday catch ever! Got my two, and caught for my sister in like, 2 minutes... Wow!!! Guess staying up late wrapping presents paid off.

I tried clicking my tree, and got a database error until I turned off my pop-up blocker. Also, for the person who can't see TJ's post, make sure Java is turned on, or the post won't load. Hope that helps.

I really want one of these eggs, but they just don't appear. Well, I can wait, I have 3 to 4 hours today to get some...

But I love them anyway.

I got my 2 eggs in a 5 min drop. Never been so fast before! Lovely green eggies smile.gif

Thanks everyone how made this event possible. I love events!

Merry Christmas everyone, I need some help catching some

EDIT: nvm got them tongue.gif

Edited by ashante08

Just picked up my second egg! biggrin.gif Merry Christmas to all!

Edit: and thank you, TJ, spriters, and mods, for all the work you put into this place!

Edited by inlaterdays

I got some, WOOT. Now I can probably catch for people. PM me with your username and a temp password if you need a catcher.

Ohmygosh, such lovely eggs/hatchlings, I've caught my two *yay*!! wub.gif

The tree decoration-contest is an awsome idea, thanks TJ!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone! smile.gif

Hooray! Finally caught the second one! They are shiny and merry. Cute. Big Thanks to the artists and the admin!!!

Thank You TG! And all of the people who worked on this dragon! I can't wait to see it grow up *Sits on edge of chair*