TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Love the codes Feliz Navidad people!!

Cool idea on the tree decorating.

PS: cool egg as usual. Is it from the marrow artist?

Seems that it's not the case. Bottom of hatchling pages says LadyLizar, while the Black Marrows were designed by Seiss and Dovealove.

*rereads the first post*

EVERYBODYS tree will be judged? O A O oh man I wouldnt want to do this job! But: Thank you TJ and admins. You are brave people.

Lol, from the stats on the forum front page: We have 51,761 registered members

Picking out the 50 best trees is - a job for Superman...

Edit: also, is this only the forum people getting trees to decorate?

I'm guessing the... what was it, over 400,000, possibly somewhere getting up pretty close to 500,000 ??? (unsure) total players wouldn't be included in this.

Edited by Syphoneira

If you guys were one of the 20 chosen to be able to get an egg... what will you choose?

I'd choose a Holly xd.png, if possible...

Wow, I caught the new eggs very easily on the drop an hour ago. After disabling javascript and opening new tabs like crazy, of course. Definitely not the amount of time I expected to take in getting the egg. I would be content with my egg catch, even sans holly, if only for the dead yulebuck taking up one out of two for that species :C

As for the tree decorating - very interesting idea, and such a nifty tree! Cx I don't expect to win anything from decorating the tree, but I'm quite curious to see how it would look after 12 days, if we get 15 ornaments on the first day alone. o3o

If you guys were one of the 20 chosen to be able to get an egg... what will you choose?

I'd choose a Holly xd.png, if possible...

If I could ask for a neglected, that'd be the one. Otherwise...no clue, I'm not missing anything else. Well, a CB silver would be nice but I do have nice even gen ones so...

Edit: ShaydraSilversky, I thought of the number of ornaments too but then again there's no rule saying we have to use all of them.

Edited by MissK.

As for the tree decorating - very interesting idea, and such a nifty tree! Cx I don't expect to win anything from decorating the tree, but I'm quite curious to see how it would look after 12 days, if we get 15 ornaments on the first day alone. o3o

I have 13 huh.gif Do we all get the same kind of decoration on the same day? Like, today everyone got those regular colored round ball ornaments?

Thanks TJ for the shiny new eggs, and the tree decorating! Love all of it!

Got my 2, as for choosing an egg for honorable? Wow, don't even know what I would want. (Since we all are speculating, lol).

Merry Christmas!

For the competition we will have to apply?

Oh whoops, so it is 13 ornaments! I asked my sister to count it the other time, I should have known better :P

As for the honorables, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't win out of all the awesome people in DC XD But I'd pick a neglected. Pretty sure that wouldn't be possible though. If not then a CB gold would do, hurrhurr

I did not think it would be this easy to get my two christmas dragons smile.gif

So now I can await them hatiching.

God Jul and happy holidays! I quite like the new holiday dragons.

And as with every limited special release, I'm available to help people catch theirs if anyone needs me.

*sigh* again no luck. I am lame. (and I am not talking of my computer. My computer is fast. I as a person am lame TT - TT )

Sorry, but can someone show me to the grabbing request forum, please?

Oooh, the eggs are beautiful! Can't wait to see what the hatchlings look like biggrin.gif Six eggs caught quite successfully in an hour; I'd have to say this has been the easiest event catch yet.

Thanks TJ! Happy holidays to you and all yours biggrin.gif

The tree decorating contest looks really fun. smile.gif The eggs are beautiful too. Thankyou TJ and artists.

I got my two eggs an hour ago, and I like them very much. smile.gif

As for the contest, I'd probably choose the neglected egg, if I got into the honorables. laugh.gif

And MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! wub.gif

Is anyone else getting a database error when trying to view their tree? It could just be me and my crappy connection....

Funny how you guys are thinking about what egg you'd choose for honorable mention, rather than speculate what the exclusive dragon will be xd.png

oh wow those hatchlings are beautiful ohmy.gif can't wait to see the adults now

The new eggs look very pretty and shiny and the hatchlings are very cute. Got my two in the very first drop. Will they be all female?

And I love the tree decorating. Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas, everybody!