TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Omigosh Merry Christmas everyone!!

Finally on for the morning, so hope I can catch at least one ^.^

Good luck to all ! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh my! So pretty!

*makes grabby hands at mystery dragon*

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Well, I hope the Dragon you can win at the contest will be released someday to the others - I guess for over 1000 players, 30 winners (and 20 others) are not that much...

Will be a hard battle D:

I think instead that we'll have another "Holly dragon". If only 30 will have it and it will be breedable only during Christmas, the next year we'll have to camp in the AP for trying to catch the Holly and them.

8D

Fastest holiday event eggs in my DC playing history. Got both on this hour's drop.

These guys look familiar. o3o

I got one~ Sadly, I have to go to bed now and there will be little catching time tomorrow. Oh well. I'll get the second one eventually.

Lovely, and for once it was super easy to catch. It took me only a few moments to get hands on my two biggrin.gif

Nice little tree too ^^

They've been out for a couple hours where I live, I keep missing the drops

Oh wow 3 am already? at this rate I'm not gonna get any *admires people who already have the pretty pretty eggs*

Merry Xmas!

thx for the new pretty egg - but it's very hard to get 2 eggs at this time.

Hope that I have more chances after tomorrow.

Thx TJ for your work at DC!

I keep getting an error every time I try to collect my ornament.

On another note, Merry Christmas everyone! I don't have much time to be on DC today for obvious reasons, but someone was kind enough to catch the festive dragons for me. Can't wait to see them!

I'm thinking maybe I should take screencaps of my tree, to catalog how it evolves as more ornaments are added each day. That might be interesting!

The tree is already proving fun to play with, even though I have little hope of getting into the top 50. I'll try my best though! o7 T^Td

Yes! Got my two! xd.png

Love what I've seen of them so far. The egg is stunning! It looks so incredibly shiny. And the hatchie is very, very cute. So curious how the adults will look like. smile.gif

Thanks a lot to all involved for the great additions!

Off to mess around with the tree-decorations... wink.gif

Edited by Janara

Oh excellent, new eggies! Thank you so much TJ and artists! *settles down to hunt*

I'm sorry if this was said before, but I just got here...is there a reason I'm not able to move my tree ornaments around?

I'm glad it's not too laggy. My connection is not the best and still I caught mine the first hour when over 1000 players were online...

@ MissK.

I guess it's because of Java? Don't remember right...

These new eggs looks fantastic, but I wasn't able to catch one yet. But I also receive an error when I click on my little tree and I do have Java enable.

Edited by methos289

@ MissK.

I guess it's because of Java? Don't remember right...

I do disable Java to hunt, but I hadn't done so until after I checked out the tree. I tried enabling it again and it's still not working.

On a different note, I got both of my eggs on a 5-minute drop. Well, that was easier than expected! XD *snuggles the pretties*

Oh wow 3 am already? at this rate I'm not gonna get any *admires people who already have the pretty pretty eggs*

There are a lot of Europeans here, too, who are snagging eggs on a fresh winter morning. ;D

I wonder whether these will be an all male or all female breed.