TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Envy, the limit is 2 per Christmas breed. If you already have two, the ones you breed will be abandoned on the hour.

I only get an error message when I click the tree on my scroll. sad.gif

But the new eggs are pretty! Can't wait until my hatchling grows up so I can get to work trying to catch one. smile.gif

No, If you go to your scroll, you'll se a tree on the top left.

Click it, you'll find a large tree image and some ornaments next to it.

Now you can drag the ornaments onto your tree.

I was going to say I was having troubles accessing it, but I see you can only get at it from the account view, not the scroll page. Interesting, but problem solved happy.gif

Niiiice!!! Good looking out and popped on just at the right time. Already have my two new ones for this year. Now if I can snag a Holly or two it would be a blow-out for me. Thanks for all your guys and gals hard efforts!

wink.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

K, so... I bred my last year christmas Dragons and the eggs went POOF off my scroll.

As well as Edwards (my fiancee's) and two of my friends..

I want my eggs and i want to know why they are not appearing. i KNOW i bred them cause they all produced 2 to 4 and i know you can only keep one. where is it o.0?

That happened to me too, but I clicked on the dragons I bred and their children are shown on the children's list. I don't know why they are not showing up on the scroll itself, but at least they are still listed on the parent dragon's page. Hopefully they'll show up there!

user posted image

[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Ribbon1.gif]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Ribbon2.gif]

Just in case you guys don't frequent the other thread, I made new badges. C:

Happy with my two eggs, and if I happen to win a egg of my choice I want a Lagmonster! Or more realistically I'll take a Holly.

I don't think I'll win anything but I can still try. happy.gif

That happened to me too, but I clicked on the dragons I bred and their children are shown on the children's list.  I don't know why they are not showing up on the scroll itself, but at least they are still listed on the parent dragon's page. Hopefully they'll show up there!

Again, you can only have 2 of each Christmas breed. If you already have 2 the eggs you breed will be automatically abandoned on the hour.

Edited by Marie19R

Nevermind, Zylara answered my question on MSN.

On another note... Does anyone else think that someone should make a lagmonster dragon for scrolls? That would be kinda cool.

Can someone help me catch? I don't think kindle web'll work in the cave.

Also, will there be a privacy option for our trees?

I guess the words "exclusive dragon" distracted me and I miscalculated my hatchy's time left. It should be grow up within the hour (shorter than I thought) and I will be able to grab two new christmas eggs and maybe some nice things off the AP. tongue.gif

Edit:: Nevermind, just clicked it and it grew up! ohmy.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

I get a database error when I try to view my tree sad.gif

Never mind! It works now.

Edited by sylviamaris

Ee This looks like it'll be an interesting Christmas this year; lovey as it's my first on dragon cave. I can't wait for the dragon to hatch and grow into an adult! I only managed to grab one, but i'm hoping to grab another one soon~

Also I love the idea that you re able to get a special type of dragon based on your tree ornament~ I'm going to try really hard to get on this site. x3

Happy holidays everyone! Or, how I like to say, Happy Christmas! Cx

So you get a special dragon if your tree is in the top 30. That's awesome! =]

I'm just as thrilled about the honorable mentions. What if one asked for, say, a CB Blue Stripe? Or a Holly? *Salivates*

Again, you can only have 2 of each Christmas breed. If you already have 2 the eggs you breed will be automatically abandoned on the hour.

I do know about the limit. :3 When I didn't choose an option to "keep" any of the dragons they didn't appear on the scroll. They are dropped into the AP after an hour if one doesn't choose the options to "keep" a dragon, but that kept dragon is dropped a half hour later if a person has the holiday limit already. I was only concerned about not being able to see any of the eggs on my scroll at the time.

Since the christmas badges are up, can anyone PM me the code for the Halloween grabber badge? I managed to miss getting it.

Wow, pretty awesome Christmas presents, TJ, thanks! smile.gif

I've gotten my two eggs, plus been a catcher for two of my daughters. I'm going to see if my youngest can catch her own tomorrow, or if she'll want me to help.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Thanks for the eggs, and the tree decorating is fun, but I can't say I'm fond of the contest, especially with only 30 people capable of winning... Oh well, time to see if I can snag some holiday cheer. :3

Since the christmas badges are up, can anyone PM me the code for the Halloween grabber badge? I managed to miss getting it.

There's a post of mine on the second page that has every badge I've ever made.