TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

That is a strange looking hatchie, though it is really a wonderful color. Looking forward to the adults now.

21:27:34 <TJ09> a lot of that will be clarified in a future news topic sometime before New Years.

IN OTHER WORDS, ANOTHER NEWS TOPIC WILL ACTUALLY DESCRIBE WHAT THE CONTEST SHOULD BE.

Quoting periodically in case new people are reading.

Aha, such a cute hatchie.

It's kind of sad that I can see a new sprite and realize which artist did it just because of the style it's in. Nice job, LadyLyzar. <3

Thanks for updating us non-IRCers, Drakrono. c:

Cute Hatchie, now I'm really excited for the adult, very excited. xd.png.

Mine will hatch in a little over 2 days.

Looks like the opposite of the Holly, mostly green with red, whilst the Holly is mostly red with green. Cool, I think.

I keep getting a database error when I try to view my tree.

[Edited to add] My tree seems to be working now. smile.gif Thank you TJ!!

As far as not seeing any eggs, I assume that is because the 5 min drops are being scooped up so fast.

I can´t see mine sad.gif Database error

How did u fix it?

How can I see the hatchie? I want to oooh and awww over how amazing it is too! lol

Its below the first picture on the first page.

When I go to click on my tree, I get a Sorry, Database error.

Oh well

I had that too at first when I got up this morning and logged in - after a view times trying to look at it, it suddenly was visible and no more errors.

Drops are every full hour right? Hope to get mine soon, I have visitors over christmas which already looked puzzled when I just told them I join them for breakfast in a view, cus I need to catch two eggs first biggrin.gif

I got a database error the first time I tried to view my tree, but I clicked it again and it took me to it. Maybe just try clicking it a few more times smile.gif

How can I see the hatchie? I want to oooh and awww over how amazing it is too! lol

Go to the first post. It's there under the banner. Lulz.

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Mustangs44

I can´t see mine sad.gif Database error

How did u fix it?

You could try logging in and out? Other than that I don't see what you can do on your end.

When I go to click on my tree, I get a Sorry, Database error.

Oh well

Ditto - and apparently, some other people have too (just woke up and read couple of pages of this topic). Since the message says "sign in", have you tried to sign out and in again (I have not had time yet wink.gif)

ETA it works now, at least for me!

Edited by annejeanne

Hey, how come I can't see the eggs? It keeps saying I expected to see eggs but there were none...