2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

*eagerly click my tree*

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

lolz

New eggs are lovely :x should they be dimorphic I wonder? happy.gif

Bad news: my voice went holly-hunting, so I couldn't sing today. dry.gif

Good news: egg hunting, here I come! laugh.gif

Got my 2 eggehs. That was the fastest I ever got event eggs. Wow!

@dustloop: I tried to Influence the eggs, but they won't, so I assume they are probably not dimorphic.

I'm off to bed.

Wishing everyone a joyful and blessed Christmas!!

Oh excellent, new eggies! Thank you so much TJ and artists! *settles down to hunt*

I'm sorry if this was said before, but I just got here...is there a reason I'm not able to move my tree ornaments around?

Just klick on "Reset All Ornaments", then you should be able to place all of it to a new position. smile.gif

Best regards

Aulendil

Ah, didn't think of add block. Thank you. ^^

No Prob at all x3

...Since the Eggs can't be influenced, I wonder which gender they'll have. Male-only or Female-only...

Merry Christmas everyone!

I wasn't able to catch the Snow Angels myself last year. This year I am and I caught my two eggs within a minute or two. That was fast. Didn't expect that. biggrin.gif

If anyone needs help, poke me.

I like the decorating thing. I just started decorating at random. I think I will settle for something once more ornaments are available.

Not so sure about the exclusive prize though.

I'm gonna collect all the ornaments then I'll decorate the tree rolleyes.gif

at first I expected they would be special kind of ornaments, like dragon eggs or ... lagmonster's wires xd.png

No Prob at all x3

...Since the Eggs can't be influenced, I wonder which gender they'll have. Male-only or Female-only...

Male only, surely... Hollys were originally female, then Yulebucks male, and angels female... this should be male to keep with the cicle xd.png. I think..

Male only, surely... Hollys were originally female, then Yulebucks male, and angels female... this should be  male to keep with the cicle xd.png. I think..

Actually, Hollies were male-only in the beginning. Females only cropped up since last year. :3

Oh, I love this! Haven't been on for an egg drop yet, but I'm hopeful.

I get an error also when I try to view my tree and I have Java enabled.

Edit: never mind, my tree's working now! biggrin.gif

Edited by inlaterdays

I caught my two!

I think I struck it lucky this year, 2 Yulebucks, 2 Snow Angels and 2 '10 Dragons

Done! I caught one at the 10.00 Drop (Italian time zone) and one at 10.45. Site is not as laggy as it was at Halloween, when I needed help to catch the new eggs.

2 eggs in 1 drop, right the first try!! that was quite fast ohmy.gif I think TJ scare the lagmonster away, hooray for TJ biggrin.gif

I caught my 2 eggs in one drop, though my internet connection is veeery slow. Wow. I didn't expect that. Awesome!

I love my shiny new eggs. I can't wait to see what the adults will look like. happy.gif

Thank you, TJ and the spriters!

awesome first post!

and the Tree is lovely too! I'll try to collect all the ornaments, and I hope I could get at least one of the new egg! for the moment none xd.png

It is somewhat funny and somewhat sad how it seems like everybody and his dogs sideaccounts seem to be in the main cave at such drops.

Woot, TJ's hatchies gendered! *tickles them*

Merry Christmas, everyone! smile.gif

Well, it took me two hours but I got my two Ribbon Dansers (is that their name? It is until I find out otherwise wink.gif ).

They're pretty! Thank you, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

*rereads the first post*

EVERYBODYS tree will be judged? O A O oh man I wouldnt want to do this job! But: Thank you TJ and admins. You are brave people.