kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I think I have a twentieth-gen purple dorkface hatchling... The Hatchie

You have to click on the farthest back then view it's lineage, but there is midas doerkface and shallan'ar way back there...

I have a pretty 6th Gen Red egg to offer here, and btw, what is this type of lineage called? It is not a standard even gen, and I know I've seen a name for the pattern somewhere.

Anyway, here is the link, (Gone!) Enjoy!

ETA: In case the egg ends up being fogged, and you want to see the lineage pattern, I have it's sibling here, Puzzled Heart of Dorkface.

Edited again, because even though the egg is gone to a new home, I've left its sibling's link. I'd still like to know what the pattern is called. smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I do have a Dorkface, but it's so far back in the lineage that Midas doesn't actually appear in the lineage page. tongue.gif It only goes up to Bai Jin Dorkface, who is second gen.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kO41

Not really sure what it means to have one, buttt... yeah.

ETA: In case the egg ends up being fogged, and you want to see the lineage pattern, I have it's sibling here, Puzzled Heart of Dorkface.

Edited again, because even though the egg is gone to a new home, I've left its sibling's link. I'd still like to know what the pattern is called. smile.gif

That would be known as a "double E" lineage. Very pretty.

And @Celebi112, yep, she's a 20th-gen Dorkface! I know, I bred her. :-) Glad to see she's got a good home.

I found out I had a Dorkface Dragon, nice surprise, I was trying to get a black one smile.gif. Its an alt as well... my lucky day biggrin.gif

Quick Question...Am I allowed to name it with a Dorkface surname? I'd like to be able to, but I don't want to break any rules smile.gif

I found out I had a Dorkface Dragon, nice surprise, I was trying to get a black one smile.gif. Its an alt as well... my lucky day biggrin.gif

Quick Question...Am I allowed to name it with a Dorkface surname? I'd like to be able to, but I don't want to break any rules smile.gif

Of course you're allowed to use the Dorkface surname biggrin.gif

Here is a 5th gen, almost-even-gen pink Dorkface egg.

Claim your new Dork!

It would be nice if you let me know here where it went. smile.gif

And here's a slightly messy 6th gen Red Sox Dorkface.

The Red Sox Dorkface is gone.

Edited by snave

i can take it, in about 20 minutes

*Edit* i've claimed the red dorkface! Now i have 2 Dorkfaces! (the other ones a messy purple i picked up from the AP)

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

My own little Rocky

. I only found out he was a Dorkface a few days ago when I got the bright idea to check all my dragons' lineages. I'm planning to breed him with my Tinsel first chance I get. happy.gif

Edited by fargin

Katharos finally cooperated again, and here's a freebie to whomever wants it.

Lineage

Gone!

Edited by Cinnabar

I just wanted to post that I got the egg. Beautiful lineage, by the way.

Thank you! Glad it got a good home. Someday, maybe that stubborn pair will give me a gold... Though Whites carry on the line better, really.