kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

Who would like this pretty Dorkface?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/amWae

I'm offering this for free, just PM me.  But I wouldn't say no if someone could breed me a clean Spotted Greenwing Dork, same gen or lower.  wink.gif

I would be happy to trade this egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/cKoGL for a tinsel egg of that lineage. biggrin.gif It is either a 4th gen or 5th gen, depending on how you count them.....

Just wondering, does anyone have a Dorkface which is not messy? Maybe a perfect Gold/White stairstep or spiral, or an even-gen with only Golds and Whites.

I would love one, and would breed anything from my scroll for it.

Just wondering, does anyone have a Dorkface which is not messy? Maybe a perfect Gold/White stairstep or spiral, or an even-gen with only Golds and Whites.

I would love one, and would breed anything from my scroll for it.

I have this one that I could try breeding with my CB gold female. I am locked right now, but if you send me a PM I will try when I can. No guarantee they will breed together because for some reason I never thought to try them.

I just tried them. They seem to be a compatible pair, but produced no egg. Send me a PM if you would like me to try them next week. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Would anyone here be able to breed a 3rd gen stairstep dorkface egg for me? I have been doing a lineage project of mixed arrowheads and I am trying to stuff as many nice things in the lineage as possible.

Multiple examples of stairsteps and arrowheads for my project:

Black X White stair with cool coded CB white

Silver X Guardian stair

Gold X Guardian Stair(mate for the above dragon)

Mixed Arrowhead with 2 marrows and a magma

Mixed Arrowhead with a red dorsal(mate for above dragon)

Arrowhead with two CB tinsels and an alt vine

Mixed Arrowhead with holidays

Also I have this tinsel dorkface dragcave.net/lineage/TvObN

Edited by Dragoncia

I saw the title of this thread and remembered reading the name "Dorkface" in the lineage of one of my eggs (I just started playing, so I'm trying to get the hang of things, haha), turns out Midas Dorkface is in there!

My Dorsal egg

Edited by Juska

So far as I have been able to check so far, I have two, both with long lineages.

My first Dorkface is an 11 gen Dorsal I picked up from the AP a few days ago, and answers to this Clan through Bai Jin Dorkface.

The second is an 13 gen Balloon, with a lineage one step too big to see original pair on the DC page (clicking on Dorkette of Dorkface will give you Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar as her parents). Also from the AP. Both are IBC

I may have seen others during my earlier (greener) days on DC, so I may find others on my scroll. I will update at least once more with a complete list if I find more biggrin.gif

Update!!!

I have found two other Dorface on my scroll, both of which are the first I collected of their kind.

The first I found is a Purple IB3 18 gen. She has been bred and produced one egg: Purple Dorface Child

The second I found during this search was my first White which shares a ancestor with EvilZera through Malfoy Lucifer Doctor Dorkface. This one also has been inbred (IB7), with Midas and his mate appearing twice, the result of two of Malfoy's children being bred together.

Another Update!

I have found two more Dorkface on my scroll! The first is a 14th generation Two-Finned Bluna, the inbred checker is not working tonight, I will check later. Update: IB43 with some dragons appearing as high as 8 times! blink.gif

The second is a 5th generation Gold Tinsel blink.gif which is the first of my trio of tinsels on my scroll, pulled from the AP. IBC.

Yuletide Update!

I just caught an IBC White in the AP, strangly enough the lineage answers through Malfoy, same as my first white, but without the inbreeding. I am quite happy also that it has a tinsel lineage as well, From Erno 15 gen. From Midas 12gen.

Edited by Nightlark

I thought that since I have at least four of these little ones I would make a little something for everyone and to add to the banner collection (I hope its ok to post these here) biggrin.gif

Large

user posted image

Small

user posted image

I have a 12th gen Dorkface. She's a frozen White hatchie. I wouldn't have frozen her if I knew about all these lineages. xd.png And I have a 4th gen Dorkface that's also a 5th gen Thuwed.

This is my Dorkface, he also shares lineage's with the Thuwed and Bliss.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Rm28

The lineage is so long, I had to find where the Dorkface lineage came in and trace back, but the dragon named Annora Dusk Dorkface is a 9th Gen, which makes mine a 20th generation Dorkface.