kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I recently joined the Forum, and have been reading the topics. I saw this one, and was hooked. I knew Ladiefare when she started the "Dorkface of all breeds" quest. She told me the story of how Midas Dorkface got his name, and I want to thank WraithZephyr for including the true story of the Dorkface quest.

My first Dorkface is Dork of Dorkface. When I told Ladiefare the name she loved it. I also have Dorkette of Dorkface. They are both 2nd gen and siblings.

I have about 50 Dorkface dragons all together, including the RSD (Red Sox Dorkface) line, which are mixed with my Red Sox line. I noticed some of you have Sox or Soxer in your lineages, too. They are my first red dragons, and though the two of them refused breeding, all of the Red Sox dragons are descended from one or both of them. I finally got a color-coordinated 4th gen, Coco RSD which includes the first gens of both the Red Sox and the Dorkface lines.

Back in the era of multi-egg clutches, I would spread both Red Sox and Dorkface eggs around regularly. I still do breed and release, but the eggs don't come as often or in the quantities they used to. I would be happy to try to breed Dorkface or Red Sox dragons on request.

I picked up an egg from the AP and noticed its father had Dorkface in the name, so I looked at it's lineage and BAM it's great great grandparents are Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar, and all I could think was, who in their right mind would abandon this dragon. But all well, it's mine now, so planning for it to have a grand name.

what do you guys think of it's lineage?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kNe54

Edited by TypeTheDragon

Can someone verify what generation my Silver Tinsel Dorkface is? I think it's fifth, but I'm not for certain.

I believe your baby is a 6th gen. I think the common thought is Midas and Shallyna'ar are Gen 1.

Edited by Surreal SaDiablo

All right. Thanks! I also happened to catch a Nebula that, while not a Dorkface, was a cousin of the other egg, and I caught it about half an hour after the Dorkface, so I think it guided it to me. tongue.gif

A little off-topic there, but again, I'm glad to know what gen it is. I think the Tinsel's my lowest-genned Dorkface so far.

You're very welcome. I think my lowest gen is a 4th or 5th... I don't really care what gen, I just think it's neat to have the lineage on my scroll smile.gif

That's a HUGE lineage. Anyway to join into it?

Easiest way to join it is to either catch a Dorkface in the AP, or to politely ask someone with Dorkfaces to breed you one and gift it over smile.gif

I unwittingly got a Dorkface: http://dragcave.net/view/mJqZH

First picked up the egg because it looked quite nice (lava-ish) in the abandoned eggs pile. Checked it's lineage, saw 'Midas Dorkface' and remembered something about the Dorkface lineage in the lexicon thread thingy. I might try and breed it with a Christmas dragon once it matures!

Edited by Elite6809

I wanted a Guardian, so I picked one off the abandoned eggs pile and oh, whadda ya know? It's a Dorkface! xd.png Here's the beautiful Dorky: http://dragcave.net/view/pk7KK

There was an update on the Gold! No more dorkiness!

Edited by Leaves-Of-A-Tree