kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I have this one:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iQZeU

She is a 6th gen with no inbreeding and what I think is a really pretty lineage based on some unique ancestors. I *think* she is an even gen as well but that type of thing is new to me so I'm not 100% on that part.

And I have NO clue what to do with her. I'm afraid to breed her and ruin her lineage. Who'da thunk pretty pixels would be so stressful! tongue.gif

I have this little one up for grabs!

First come, first serve!

That's a gorgeous egg O.o Two in one.

Made my day. Thanks!

It's funny because that link has been up for about 15 minutes. Guess people didn't think a teleport link would be hiding in here. Don't know why I came here too be honest because until now I didn't have a Dorkface.

EDIT: So yeah, back on topic, I have a Thuwed-Dorkface tongue.gif. It's right here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uA1Bd

Edited by Ashywolf

I have this 9th gen dorkface. I'm fairly new to this and I found this thread after reading it's lineage and I thought 'Why dorkface?' lol.

I am looking for a dork face egg does anyone have won or could they breed a dork face dragon please if anyone has a egg that they are giving away(preferably a gold dragon but i know that is too high a demand but it just I really want a gold dragon but I will settle for any egg)please.

I have many dragons that has Dorkfaces in their lineage, but I'm most proud of my seasonal winter, who also has Dusk and Thuweds here and there.

PROOF:~Eggspam Removed~/view/jMGvT[/url] Some of my dorkfaces are inbred, I'm pretty sure this one's not.

Edited by _Z_

I have many dragons that has Dorkfaces in their lineage, but I'm most proud of my seasonal winter, who also has Dusk and Thuweds here and there.

PROOF: ~Eggspam Removed~/view/jMGvT[/url]  Some of my dorkfaces are inbred, I'm pretty sure this one's not.

Unfortunately, your jMGvT is inbred. The dragon QF2B is in the lineage more than once.

But still, it's a nice Dorkface.

Speaking of a nice Dorkface, here's an even-gen 5th gen Red Sox Dorkface up for grabs.

Its been picked up by it's new owner. You're very welcome. smile.gif

Edited by _Z_

I have a silver tinsel dorkface up for grabs.

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fiS6t (Kinda messy I know)

If anyone wants it (preferably someone without a silver tinsel or Dorkface) please PM me smile.gif

Gone smile.gif

Edited by Fortune86

I have this White even Dorkface/Thuwed.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ebg7N

Unfortunately, unless I get VERY lucky in the AP, that may be as far as that line goes.

Wish I could find or trade for a - well I guess 2gen's are pretty out of the question - so I guess I'll just wish for a 3gen even Dork.

@Ayelldee: I could breed you a sibling to this dragon. I checked, and it would result in no inbreeding.

EDIT:

I am looking for a dork face egg does anyone have won or could they breed a dork face dragon please if anyone has a egg that they are giving away(preferably a gold dragon but i know that is too high a demand but it just I really want a gold dragon but I will settle for any egg)please.

Yeah, sure I could breed you a DF. Take a look on my scroll and see which one you'd like an egg from (DFs are located on the second and third pages).

Edited by cocoaloco

@Ayelldee: I could breed you a sibling to this dragon. I checked, and it would result in no inbreeding.

EDIT:

Yeah, sure I could breed you a DF. Take a look on my scroll and see which one you'd like an egg from (DFs are located on the second and third pages).

okay I would love it as a gold dragon but I would be happy if it was just a dorkface

Edited by Lyter

okay I would love it as a gold dragon but I would be happy if it was just a dorkface

Okay, I can try breeding one of my DFs with my gold. The first gold they produce, I'll give to you. smile.gif

I'm not sure on how to count the generations... pretty sure I have an 11th Gen Gold Tinsel Dorkface that is also a 10th Gen Thuwed (according to my lineage chart)

Can anyone tell me if this is correct?

@Lord Kishin: Yup, you're right, it's 11G DF, and 10G Thuwed. And a not too terribly messy lineage either, considering the length of the lineage.

@Lord Kishin: Yup, you're right, it's 11G DF, and 10G Thuwed. And a not too terribly messy lineage either, considering the length of the lineage.

Sweet! Thanks for checking that for me smile.gif

I got a 6th gen Dorkface, water egg, off the AP today. It's over in the trades if anyone is interested in it.

EDIT: No one is showing any interest in it. I'll give it 15 more mins, then it goes to the AP. I need the room lol.

Edited by Riverwillows

Sweet! Thanks for checking that for me smile.gif

No prob, I like looking at lineages.

cocoa loco my internet will be offline for a week or two so if you breed a the egg in that time i might not be able to accept