kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

Bred this Royal Blue Dorkface. Free to a good home. (:

Adopted~!

Edited by tyto_alba

I believe this is my first Dorkface, also caught from the AP. as soon as it matures I'll be able to breed it and share its offsprings here smile.gif. Now hoping to find a Dorkface with a more accurate/less chaotic lineage laugh.gif

Katharos has been feeling surprisingly generous lately.

Claimed!

Edited by Cinnabar

I believe this is my first Dorkface, also caught from the AP. as soon as it matures I'll be able to breed it and share its offsprings here  smile.gif. Now hoping to find a Dorkface with a more accurate/less chaotic lineage laugh.gif

Gosh I feel so stupid xd.png today I bred my Dorkface for the second time in his life (the first attempt was unsuccessful) and got an egg! but it was autoabandoned xd.png 'cause at the moment of breeding I was completely locked ... and I was going to share it here sleep.gif still the egg's already been adopted .. hope it went to a good home ^^

Edited by Ae0nian

i think i might have a descendant of the Dorkface/Thuwed fam. The name's Aeryan and the lineage is...you better see on your own. Smh

Just had a look at a new egg I got, and it has a Dorkface lineage - unfortunately it appears ladiefare's not been active and all her dragons have not got names anymore..! ohmy.gif

So now the lineage is not 'Dorkface' it's merely '(qESx)'... which isn't quite as spectacular.

<<<Bit sad! sad.gifsad.gif

(Sorry if the thread has been done before.. and I just haven't noticed it, and orginally posted it in the wrong board, it's too early for all this!)

I just noticed this, too! He was still named the other day.

Edited by wbmorgan

The original pair of Dorkface and partner (can't remember the name just now) have lost their names!!!!

And someone already stole the name of Dorkface for a Tinsel!!!

Is this the end of Dorkface lineages???