sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I was about to say, seems like when I post the RP goes silent at times, only in ooc or not

Not really. xd.png

I guess I should post, but I was hoping for us to come up with a solid plan first. unsure.gif

Did not get much feed back on it really besides 2 votes for it lol.

No suggestions? changes? Idea's?

I like the idea as it is. It sounds interesting.

Edited by ressamp

Dingus. I didn't realise that there was this much activity since not a lot of e-mail notifications came by. happy.gif

Speaking of the heat waves, it's actually been raining a lot over here. :3 Okay, gonna go catch up and maybe post now. biggrin.gif

Whoops, guess I forgot to post. ^^' It's late though so....tomorrow.

Okay, I'll wait till Booo's post is in, or until tomorrow ends. Then I'm posting no matter what.

I am slightly more than partially back

If I ever was partially back before? Hmm.

I'm starting school next week, so just a heads up.

Speaking of raining, we had a typhoon here a few days ago. My dad says it was around as strong as hurricane Katrina.

Edited by SULDhasno

When I write, I noticed that most of my posts are mostly summaries of what the other posts say. I am trying to write a response, but I don't know what to write without doing that. Any ideas to avoid this?

Well, you could just elaborate on what your character thinks about current happenings or whatever the others are doing. It's mainly what I do with Sky. biggrin.gif

When I write, I noticed that most of my posts are mostly summaries of what the other posts say. I am trying to write a response, but I don't know what to write without doing that. Any ideas to avoid this?

I find a great source of post filler is your characters thoughts and such. While its does not accomplish much it lets the readers learn more about your character.

Though if anyone is for some strange reason allowed into the RP with a character that can cheat via mind reading. simply not doing that results in the cheater not able to cheat lol. At least not as easily.

Thank you! smile.gif I decided to not summarize everything, and write about what he thinks about what's happening.

I keep comparing the other posts to mine and Sky is like dark and kind of slightly hostile while the others are just casual or nervous. xd.png

Irah is the 'Think positive!' sort of gal, but even she has her nervous moments.

I am slightly more than partially back

If I ever was partially back before? Hmm.

I'm starting school next week, so just a heads up.

Speaking of raining, we had a typhoon here a few days ago. My dad says it was around as strong as hurricane Katrina.

It would be awesome if you could RP with us again. Stay safe out there!

I don't want to ignore Rimaline but no one noticed Mihari and I don't know what to do with Irah atm. Also doesn't look like Esko is posting so his chars are up for grabs. Edited by Booo

It may sound really silly, but I have had no idea what to post. Not always do timeskips help me. It's always hit-and-miss for the wolf.

I'm going to do my best to scrape a post together. I'm really sorry sad.gif

That's ok Esko, we just need to know if you're still with us otherwise we assume you've forgotten. I'm sure a few people wouldn't mind giving you ideas if you asked.

I've been checking in a lot, but I just dunno what to post again. Nothing is happening. xd.png

Mihari just blacked out for no apparent reason. That's gotta get some kind of reaction...or no?

I've had limited internet access this weekend but I'll be back Tuesday. Hopefully by then this picks up again...

Sorry about that roughly 3 week hiatus from me, I'll try my best to get some time to get down here properly as soon as I can.