sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I'm still here...

user posted image

I was actually considering reentering with different characters, if you'll have me back, that is.

Also we could do a sort of... "Clean Up". Basically a massive timeskip that resets the story somewhat and gives the timeskipper the authority to engineer a less convoluted setting from which the active RPers may continue unhindered without anyone tethering them down, and the inactive RPers can be easily booted out, or be given the right to hiatus all they want until they are free to post once more, at which point they reenter by using past tense and describing a reentry based on the preset point of disconnection.

Personally, seeing how slow ths RP is going now, I would advise doing so. I don't want to see this disappear as well. sad.gif

Edited by Brotato

I was actually considering reentering with different characters, if you'll have me back, that is.

Also we could do a sort of... "Clean Up". Basically a massive timeskip that resets the story somewhat and gives the timeskipper the authority to engineer a less convoluted setting from which the active RPers may continue unhindered without anyone tethering them down, and the inactive RPers can be easily booted out, or be given the right to hiatus all they want until they are free to post once more, at which point they reenter by using past tense and describing a reentry based on the preset point of disconnection.

Personally, seeing how slow ths RP is going now, I would advise doing so. I don't want to see this disappear as well. sad.gif

Yeah, I think that we really need that. There are a lot of dormant characters just hanging around in the cave as well, and when we're cooped up here, there's not much action.

Still around, but getting better then worse then better then worse. Docs did give me some painkiller like meds though for it.

Alright, another time skip it is than. Usually I'd advise that everyone wrap up what their doing but I don't think there's anything going on... except you-know-who. I'll RP Zeditha for a bit and see how that goes before deciding to keep her.

Still here I guess? I dunno...

I understand your character is very reserved but he has to come out of his shell eventually. No sense in having a character that just sits there doing nothing.

Welcome back! Please stick to just one character for the time being.

Still around, but getting better then worse then better then worse. Docs did give me some painkiller like meds though for it.

I appreciate it. Hang in there.

I've decided that I'd like to rejoin post-timeskip, if you guys would have me back, that is.

I understand if you're still steamed at my blatant disregard for plot advancement in my late days here before leaving...

I've decided that I'd like to rejoin post-timeskip, if you guys would have me back, that is.

I understand if you're still steamed at my blatant disregard for plot advancement in my late days here before leaving...

Don't worry, I don't think any of us were mad.

I kind of want to create a new character, but at the same time I don't think I could. When/where are we time skipping to? How far into the future? Rimaline should be close to getting her wings by now, so she might be in the process of learning to fly when the time skip happens.

I think we also need some internal tension, too; not just being threatened by Evil Crusher. Like jealousy or characters not getting along. I know that Rimaline's sensitive... so maybe something like that...?

Oooh, internal tension sounds exciting. biggrin.gif Snappish ol' Sky could probably stir up some of that since a lot of new hatchlings joined the group in such a short period of time. xd.png

Also, Rimaline's a White, right? Just checking, it's been a while. :3

We're not mad, Brotato. smile.gif (Not me, anyway.)

We should probably only skip a few days, otherwise we're sort of starting a new chapter with a major cliffhanger. I'd like to know what happened to Zeditha and Torque. I'm also interested in what everyone's initial reaction to Seldash will be.

Hopefully I'm making sense. It's late and IDK...

Edited by Booo

Oooh, internal tension sounds exciting. biggrin.gif Snappish ol' Sky could probably stir up some of that since a lot of new hatchlings joined the group in such a short period of time. xd.png

Also, Rimaline's a White, right? Just checking, it's been a while. :3

Yup, she's a white. smile.gif

I'm gone for now, sorru sad.gif

If anyone wants them, they can have 'em, but don't play to Galletian's personality I put in his sheet, I made it when I was fairly new, and by that I mean I literally joined this as soon as I met the requirements for posting

Edited by MyaMouse

So no one wants Torque then? I need to know so I can include what happens to him or not.

So no one wants Torque then? I need to know so I can include what happens to him or not.

Doesn't look like it. xd.png

For now, till I can post with out making my head hurt for the RP, for the time skip, thinking Crusher and Stoneza did meet up and together managed to lure Evil Crusher away for now.

Though when I can return to safely RP status, they'll all return.

So Crusher'll be gone after the timeskip and the hatchlings will be left to fend on their own?

Didn't EC already fly away? I guess I'll have to go back and read it.

So Crusher'll be gone after the timeskip and the hatchlings will be left to fend on their own?

More or less. I just can't afford to RP regularly right now till my head injury heals.

The hatchlings will have to fend for them selfs and work together with out a guardian for a bit. to them though chances are he won't return. Hardly anyone toy's with EC and lives.

Didn't EC already fly away? I guess I'll have to go back and read it.

Not currently if I recall right, he just stirred up some chaos and watched it unfold

I'm going to finish writing it tonight and post it tomarrow but Crusher leaving kind of messes with what I've already written. I was planning on having Zeditha finally return and there being some tension between her and Crusher. Maybe she could mention that she met Stoneza and help reunite the two?

I suppose? Only issue is I find it hard to RP atm and I don't want to lock someone right after the time skip.

I suppose? Only issue is I find it hard to RP atm and I don't want to lock someone right after the time skip.

We'll keep your condition in mind, LLD. laugh.gif

Get well soon, bro.

Actually scratch that... I'll go with what LLD said. My idea is too wordy.

Edit: Finally posted. I still don't feel back in the groove just yet so it might seem a little rushed. I'm always open to criticism.

Edited by Booo

Okay, so which characters are out and which characters are in the cave? I know the hatchlings are inside the cave, but what about the adults?