elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After over a year of trying I finally managed to summon my first Guardian of Nature! biggrin.gif I used a female Magma. I was actually thinking about waiting until the Halloween event was over to try summoning but now I'm glad I didn't. smile.gif

I just got my second GoN egg, after 4 years (first was on Jul 31, 2010). Both of them were with a Thunder. xd.png

Summoned a few days ago, but failed.

Better luck next (two) weeks, everyone. smile.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

2/21

Summoned my third and final egg just now. biggrin.gif 'Tis fogged.

Congratulations, Flaviel!

I remembered to do it today and failed. I hope to get my final GoN next year.

FINALLY got my first GoN! 8D

I almost had a heart attack when I saw it, because I used the summon action, and I'm so used to it failing that I didn't even pay attention to the result. I just navigated away from the page, and went to pick up an egg from the abandoned page, and it said I was egglocked. I was like "Wait...I only had one...egg...slo---OHMYGOSH"

xd.png I'm very excited right now, y'all have no idea. I have the egg hidden for now since it's my bedtime. It'd be just my luck to come back to a view-bombed dead egg. xd.png

OMG I'M FINISHED! I GOT MY THIRD GoN TODAY!!!! WAAAHHHH!!! *sings* I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Here's my stats:

(I've been summoning since the day it was released.)

SUCCESS 1:

female thunder (same dragon as success 3 !)

Feb. 23, 2013 6:02pm CST

SUCCESS 2:

female ice

Mar. 9, 2013 6:19pm CST

(this success immediately followed the first success. They were back-to-back.)

SUCCESS 3:

female thunder (same dragon as success 1 !)

Jan. 4, 2015 10:04pm CST

*I think TJ increasing the odds based on how many trio sets you have really helped a lot of ppl out. I didn't increase my number of trios after the tweak by TJ, but my successes happened.

I've only had 5 completed trio sets the entire time.

Wow I feel really lucky right now! biggrin.gif

> I summoned my first GoN on about my third try (Aug 20, 2014)

> I summoned my second only 4 months later/3 weeks ago (Dec 18, 2014)

> ...and I summoned my third today! (Jan 05, 2015)

Which means 2 successful summons in a row!! biggrin.gif

I got the last two on 4 Magmas, 4 Ices, 8 Thunders (4 Trios!), and the first on even less! :3

Now my biggest decision is whether to make this a female like my other two, or whether to make a it male, as both present challenges when creating a lineage with all three. It's a choice between checker and mirror lineages basically...

And to those of you less lucky - keep trying, it'll happen eventually! I'll even throw some of my luck your way (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

Well, after a long debate I've decided to try and summon my third and final GoN. So far I've only made one attempt and it was a failure. I'd like to succeed before Valentine's Day in order to breed something nice or even continue one of the lineages I started with Thunder x GoN spiral. The GoN would probably be male. I just wish we weren't limited to the number of GoN's we can have. I get that its to prevent the Avatars from becoming too common, but still.

Got my first successful summon today, thanks to my male Magma. I'll try for the others when I'm able just because I can, but I'm just happy to have my egg right now xd.png

Got my first successful summon today, thanks to my male Magma. I'll try for the others when I'm able just because I can, but I'm just happy to have my egg right now xd.png

Awesome! Congratz! Oh man, I am so jealous right now. I couldn't help but take a peek and I love it's code. the first three letters in the code is the name of one of the characters in the series that I'm into right now. user posted image