elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My most recent attempt failed. I'll try again in two weeks if I remember. laugh.gif

Summoned my second GoN using a male cb magma biggrin.gif

Already influenced to be female :3

I tried several times in 2012 before I lost my internet and a couple times in 2013. I've tried 2 more times since I got back... nothin. I've gone a good bit over the 5 or 6 tries it takes most to successfully summon, but I guess for every person who gets it their first try there's somebody out there like me who can't get one to save their life. There's always next time... and the time after that and the time after that and the time after that.. xd.png

Lol, it's taken many people years to get their first two GoNs, and the last I'd heard, some still hadn't.

I have my first two, but not yet the 3rd, although the chances are supposed to have been increased - but sooner or later, we'll presumably get them, so don't be disheartened! smile.gif

I am pretty sure the summon BSA thinks I worship it because I use it every chance I get. As soon as I notice the cool down is almost up I get so antsy I feel like I'm going to pop. I have one GoN that I'm pretty sure was summoned only because TJ took pity on me. I summoned it the week right after the Avatars were released. Coincidence? No! It was definitely the almighty TJ! Though I'm sad to say I don't remember which legendary I used to summon it. Kinda bummed since it might be my lucky charm to getting the last two. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to summon another. xd.png

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

2/23

Well I am not yet desperate but my 2nd try failed yesterday...so I will try again the 17 or 18

I summoned mine the second time, causing one of my friends to yell "HAAAAAAAAAAXXX" wherever we went for a while. It's rather surprising, really, given that she's the one who always gets all the rares she wants...except GoN. When I'm not egglocked, I'll give mine another go.

My third GON arrived today. Summoned by a male Thunder dragon. YAY! No more summoning fails for me.

Congratulations raindear!

I just summoned my third GoN! I glazed over the process until I saw the phrase "summoning a mysterious egg" on the page, then I just stared at my screen. xd.png No more Summons for me. Good luck to those still summoning!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

2/24

7 more days before I can try again. Still at 0/3 GoN. I really need to get more Trios. Only have 1 Magma.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

First try this year. smile.gif

Welp, I joined in July 2014. My first full trio was completed October 10th, and my first successful summon was January 29th. 2 days until I can try again!

New achievement unlocked: double figures failure! Ten unsuccessful attempts now.

Lol, still haven't got my 'spare' and I especially need it because one GoN's tied up as a mate for something.

I don't know whether to moan about having to do this again when I thought it was finally finished and done with, or groan about our not being able to get 2 pairs, since a number of lines have been made with GoNs.

Tough choice, but I'll work it out... eventually... xd.png

Edit: maybe not, can't even choose the right keys...

Signed: The Official Typo Queen. laugh.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

*checks a second time to be sure*

*shrieks gleefully*

*removes failure button from signature*

*checks a third time to be really sure*

*fogs egg*

Finally :3 11th try and with 7 full sets, l1Lly (female Thunder) finally corralled the others into summoning my first GoN.

Guess I won't been needing this Magma and this Thunder...

*wanders off to the Departures thread*

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

I have three sets and still can't summon a GON to save my life.

I think I generally used my Thunders to get mine, because they're the first ones on my scroll with the way I have it organized. I'm not sure... I got my first in 2012 and my second in 2014, shortly after they released the Avatars and told us we could have a third GoN. If that pattern holds true, I probably won't get the third one until August or Sept of 2016.

SQEE!!! I finished my trio today, tried to summon and it WORKED!!! EEEEEEEK!!!!

2/25