elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have three sets and still can't summon a GON to save my life.

I'm not an expert but maybe my story helps? I never had thought in summon a GoN because the sprite didn't appeal to me till DC Birthday when the avatars were released. Then, suddenly I had an urge to summon a GoN because I wanted to breed my own avatars. I got myself a set of 10 trios (I didn't have any) and tried to summon and got successful in the first attempt. One year later, I have 3 GoNs so my suggestion is increase the quantity of trios to increase your chances. smile.gif

Summoned my third one last week! S/he was happily viewbombed and is thankfully alive!

I have no idea how many trios I have BUT this one was summoned using a CB male ice. smile.gif

I'm not an expert but maybe my story helps? I never had thought in summon a GoN because the sprite didn't appeal to me till DC Birthday when the avatars were released. Then, suddenly I had an urge to summon a GoN because I wanted to breed my own avatars. I got myself a set of 10 trios (I didn't have any) and tried to summon and got successful in the first attempt. One year later, I have 3 GoNs so my suggestion is increase the quantity of trios to increase your chances. smile.gif

I got another magma last week making my total four sets and was able to summon 3 days ago!!

I got another magma last week making my total four sets and was able to summon 3 days ago!!

Congratulations!! biggrin.gif

Lol, just did a fast count, think I have 18 Ice, 12 Magma but only 7 Thunder, so 7 Trio sets, but with the chances increased, you'd think that would still be enough for me to have got my 3rd GoN since last fall... My scroll is cursed, I tell you, cursed! xd.png

Edit: sentence under construction! laugh.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

I need some more Ices, because I've only got three complete Trio sets. xd.png I'm working on my third GoN.

Had 3 GoNs, released my female GoN 2 failed summons ago so hopefully I get her back soon ~ got her with my 3rd try the first time biggrin.gif

...yeah, I think I need to increase my Trio numbers before I can summon my last one. I just checked and the last one I successfully summoned was back before I decided to dump the majority of my dragons and start collecting with a (sort of) fresh scroll. I had many more Trio dragons back then, lol.

I managed to summon two quite close together the third is proving elusive.

Um, so I just summoned my second GoN.

Last summon I used I got a GoN.

What kind of luck is this????

Just attempted Summoning again a few minutes ago, but was unlucky. I just want a third GoN <3

Edited by Niyaka

Congrats to all who have successfully Summoned! biggrin.gif

As for my third GoN, "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

it's almost two years since Summoning my second one.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

2/26

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

2/27

I had no idea it was this rare >>

I summoned one on my first try lol

I also summoned my first GoN on my first try. You are not alone Seghs. I have two GoN and my first try for the third just now was unsuccessful.

Tried one of my Ices this time:

Oh, well!

2/28

1/12

I think that the more sets of trios you had, the more likely one would occur. Maybe each one would bump it up a fraction of a percent? I don't know.

I think that the more sets of trios you had, the more likely one would occur. Maybe each one would bump it up a fraction of a percent? I don't know.

Yep, I'm almost positive that's canon. I'm not sure about exact statistics though.

My last three summon attempts since I've come back from a hiatus were failures. I really need my third so I can have a male, a female, and one frozen hatchie! ohmy.gif

Waaaaaaaat? Is it a brand new egg on my scroll or just a hallucination? I used magma, a day after the cooldown time ended and didn't even bother to check if it succeded. When I tried to catch an egg on AP it said I have no space for it so I went to my scroll... and there was my brand new Guardian egg. I am so proud biggrin.gif