elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got my third and final one Dec 31, 2014. 2 months after my second one. He is a New Years Eve Guardian lol No name as of yet. http://dragcave.net/lineage/8QDUA

Hmm, perhaps something to do with the passing of time?

-Guardian of Time

-Guardian of New Beginnings

-Time Keeper

Just off the top of my head.

Awesome! Congratz! Oh man, I am so jealous right now. I couldn't help but take a peek and I love it's code. the first three letters in the code is the name of one of the characters in the series that I'm into right now. user posted image

Loz....maybe I'll name it something after the Legend of Zelda? That would be fitting. Now to think of a good name....

I got one in January, one in July, and my third in September (all in 2014). I used random Trio dragons for each of the first two summons, a female Thunder for my third smile.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

2/22

.... Another one. Already? I would think that it would take longer.... But a little less than a year after my first one seems to be a good enough period of time.

Crud, this summon was a fluke. I thought to use it up then try and breed something for someone. Dangit.

Then again, seeing everyone else... Well, good luck to you all!

Seconds ago, I just summoned my third and final GoN with my CB female Ice dragon. The funniest part is it's code sounds like 'Freeze' which I'll probably incorporate into it's name somehow. Now the biggest problem I have is deciding whether or not I want it to be a girl or boy. I already have one of each so, *shrugs*

Should I just let it gender naturally on its own? unsure.gif

It's taken me less than a year to summon all three, which according to some of the other comments is pretty darn good. I hope my luck rubs off on those who are having a hard time. My best wishes and good luck to everyone.

Edited by Syiren

Seconds ago, I just summoned my third and final GoN with my CB female Ice dragon. The funniest part is it's code sounds like 'Freeze' which I'll probably incorporate into it's name somehow. Now the biggest problem I have is deciding whether or not I want it to be a girl or boy. I already have one of each so, *shrugs*

Should I just let it gender naturally on its own? unsure.gif

It's taken me less than a year to summon all three, which according to some of the other comments is pretty darn good. I hope my luck rubs off on those who are having a hard time. My best wishes and good luck to everyone.

Same here! Just summoned my third and I only started somewhere halfway last year o.0

I summoned them all with my lucky Ice female dragon Icidha xd.png

I just summoned my second GoN with my CB ice! I think it was a thunder dragon for my first, I don't really remember. I'm just glad it didn't take a year of summoning to get my second-my first I got on only the fifth summon!

Still don't have my first. I've probably been trying for a solid year now, though I haven't really kept track.

C'mon Trios, I want to be able to breed my own Avatars…!

First try and i got my first egg! Yay! *watch it like a hawk*

One CB Ice, one CB Magma, one messy Thunder and one CB Thunder that is the order in which i got my Trios and when my last CB finally growing up into an adult i try it and it was a succes!

Wonder about the future attempts. unsure.gif

Ive tried three times in total. The first and second try were a success biggrin.gif Ive been quite lucky.

5 tries so far, 0 GoN's. sad.gif Oh well whatever. *Waits for 1/31 to come so I can summon again*

Just summoned my second GoN today using an Ice, 1.5 months since my first successful summoning on Dec 05, 2014 using a Thunder, which is 7 months after my first attempt since May, 2014.

I tried several times in 2012 before I lost my internet and a couple times in 2013. I've tried 2 more times since I got back... nothin. I've gone a good bit over the 5 or 6 tries it takes most to successfully summon, but I guess for every person who gets it their first try there's somebody out there like me who can't get one to save their life. There's always next time... and the time after that and the time after that and the time after that.. xd.png

After constant trying since I got my trios, I finally successfully summoned my first Guardian! Felt really good luck about trying it, then put my password in wrong the first time and thought my luck had run out. And then I actually summoned! With my first trio member, a CB Ice. Good luck to everyone still trying, and let's see how long this luck lasts when I try to summon my second... smile.gif

5 more days until I can try my luck again!

(0/3 GoN's right now)

After constant trying since I got my trios, I finally successfully summoned my first Guardian! Felt really good luck about trying it, then put my password in wrong the first time and thought my luck had run out. And then I actually summoned! With my first trio member, a CB Ice. Good luck to everyone still trying, and let's see how long this luck lasts when I try to summon my second...  smile.gif

Good for you! My luck, not as good... sad.gif

Edited by gusearth1

I got my first GoN on my very first attempt shortly after they came out (after having been lucky to catch all of the legendaries when they first started dropping, before they got rare). Then I went AWOL for a few years, and when I came back I got my second one on the first attempt after returning. I've been trying since then to get the third, and haven't gotten anything but failures.

Since my scroll is sorted by breed and in reverse, I generally summon with a thunder dragon as I find them first.

Got my third successful summon 15 minutes ago biggrin.gif I used a Thunder.

Maybe it was because everyone was busy breeding and catching Valentines and nobody else was summoning tonight? Just a theory.

Anyways, I'm done (unless TJ raises the limit again...)

Just summoned my third one - with a Magma biggrin.gif

Now to decide which gender it should be...

Will make my fourth attempt this evening or early tomorrow morning.

I've put the failure badge in my sig in an attempt to tempt fate into giving me a reason to take it straight back out tongue.gif

Does it make a difference to have more than one of each Trio? I've had two of each the first three tries but my fourth will be with two more Ices and another Magma.

Edit: failed rolleyes.gif

Edit two weeks later: fail five of five

Edited by ObsessedWithCats